• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob GMT Master II 126710 BLRO

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Nope. Can't pay £550 for a replica GMT CHS or ICHS. Can't do it.

Rather spend £550 on a vintage eBay find.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I am a bit confused with Noob’s recent pricing strategy. They recently released a 904L YM and increased the price to USD 500+, ok I can buy that.

Now they price this GMT II the same as a Daytona which has a super clone 4130 movement (probably the best innovation to come out in the rep world)...How does one justify this price? Is it me or are people ready to shell this much money on this rep?

They'll charge what they can get away with. In the gen world, people will kill for this watch.

Noob probably hoping for another Watchfinder video.

The irony is everyone in the gen world wishes it was more like the GMF Pepsi in colour, not the shitty blackcurrant / Dr Pepper colour scheme.

Reactions: Deathminder

topreplika

6/2/17
I would willingly spend 1k for the Daytona but I would never give $ 300 for this watch..

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
Pushing $700 for a time bomb movement. Its official, Noob have lost the plot.

Reactions: bill33

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Puretime just posted it as well, curious on what the experts think. to my eyes it looks great. The question is: are people willing to shell out the additional ~$150 on a *better* bezel (not perfect).

You already know Clean Factory is probably going to come out with this next. I have a BP GMT waiting for it. Not dropping almost $700 for a bezel

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
They'll charge what they can get away with. In the gen world, people will kill for this watch.

Noob probably hoping for another Watchfinder video.

The irony is everyone in the gen world wishes it was more like the GMF Pepsi in colour, not the shitty blackcurrant / Dr Pepper colour scheme.

This is exactly it. Also, go back 5 years and look at the flaws. Im not saying $700 is justified, but the watches are better and people are paying the price.

That said, I will gladly drop $700 on all of the Noob Daytona variants (plus a clean bezel) but I can wait on this one.

JTSWE

19/2/17
And my supplier can sell that one to me for 500$ factory price

Interesting

Becouse I paid 350$ for the 904l CHS 116710ln

Around Christmas

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
After a couple years on this forum and more reps than I can count, Im starting to move into the gen world. Just bought the Tudor GMT (I also have the rep). The reps are definitely getting better, but the price point is inching up and for some people theres a psychological limit where you just decide to go gen...To each their own, but I wouldnt throw down $700 for a rickety movement and a "good" bezel...Id rather save up for a gen, even if not a Rollie Pepsi. I admit, Ive thrown down probably around that much for the Daytona along with ARF bezel insert and bracelet, but only because of the 116500 movement. Even from an economical standpoint, its hard to justify...if you paid 15k for a gen today and held it 15-20 years you would probably come out ahead considering the failure rate of the CHS movement and how many reps you would have to buy.

That said, Im not saving up for a gen pepsi, but Im also not buying a noob pepsi. Id rather save up and buy a gen IWC or Tudor

Rustyrust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/18
imo gen pepsi is worth buying @9k msrp given 1-2 year wait, it's a stunning watch

that is unless current pepsi reps can get to Daytona level accurate (90~%)

have a feeling clean / arf will get on it soon, its the rolex rep EVERYONE is waiting for

here's a chinese video of the new noob:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/n0925lcet04.html

Reactions: Freddy89+

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
I also have the GMF rootbeer and must say that the build quality, bezel, everything about that watch is flawless and feels amazing in the hand and I paid half the price of this new Noob.
I was a really big fan of them and defended them even when maybe other factories are seriously pulling ahead of them, but this price hike....no bloody chance can I justify that in my head.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
imo gen pepsi is worth buying @9k msrp given 1-2 year wait, it's a stunning watch

that is unless current pepsi reps can get to Daytona level accurate (90~%)

have a feeling clean / arf will get on it soon, its the rolex rep EVERYONE is waiting for

here's a chinese video of the new noob:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/n0925lcet04.html

Well.. it certainly looks much better than on PT pics I have to admit.