• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob GMT Master II 126710 BLRO

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Glad to see that they are coming back to work, and they are working on the new 126710 BLRO.

They will have the real two tone ceramic bezel, not plated or red sticker.

VT3yuG.jpg

Reactions: bowtiefanatc

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Are you sure?

I hope so. It’s nice to think that there is something more interesting coming out of the factories than another Submariner.

As for the GMT MII BLRO, Noob haven’t even managed to make a decent BLNR insert which is easier, or a reliable CHS movement to put put in it. Going to need more than a pic of an insert in the dark to have any interest.

Reactions: RickC137 and KJ2020

MRB123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
I second the point about the need for a robust CHS movement that you don’t have to stress about breaking. Mine broke instantly a couple years ago. Luckily, Ryan from InTime honored his warranty and got the watch fixed. I’ve only used the jumping hour hand backwards once to go an hour back, but it’s worked fine ever since. Just runs fast, +10 to +15 seconds/day or so.
They nailed the 4130. I imagine the 3186 shouldn’t be much more difficult.

Reactions: KJ2020

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
The most needed change is correct stem and crown height, which would also mean correct CG shape. Mechanical problems can always be fixed, but a case that isn't gen spec (even if you can fit a gen 3186) is a limiting factor.

Reactions: KJ2020

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Never had problem with noob chs. I had pleanty of them and pleanty of franken of them. Still runningike charm.

Yes there is a week point. But you only need to be carefull with your watcg.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mp1mancini

Saulgman

Certified
21/9/16
Looks really promising.

+1 to the movement. I Hope they will also make a reliable clone movement.

Then this could be interesting :)

cmflynn

Horology Curious
26/12/18
So is the new insert supposed to be a true one piece? If so would a BLNR likely be next? If so I might hold off on the GMF or DJF I've been debating on getting as the consensus seems to be that other then the bezel insert the NOOB GMT's have the best overall build quality

CallmeConnie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/19
expect to see the ceramic bezel,the color part is not easy tho

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
When i could purcjase one of this from a TD???? bezel seems to be good in colors and fonts