• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MKF Rolex Celini - NWBIG Consensual List [POLL]

MKF Rolex Celini - NWBIG Consensual List [POLL]

• SUPER REP (see description)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • FIRST CLASS (see description)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not NWBIG // *OR* you shouldn't buy it (let me explain why) // -> there is at least one obvious flaw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Requested by Tcc13c here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...i-by-mkf/page7

1. SUPER REP = an expert could only find out comparing GEN vs REP or with a loupe and a few mins
2. FIRST CLASS = not worth buying gen, only an expert could tell looking at it closely without any Gen to compare

Hi everyone.

This is a poll to update the Consensual Super Rep list here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs

This is a topic about deciding wether the MKF Rolex Celini is a Super Rep NWBIG, or First Class NWBIG (or none of these).

Please vote only if you know exactly what you're talking about and are very familiar with the potential flaws/issues of this watch.

If you know any issue, please just explain below why you think your vote is correct.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

shortlegs

31/5/19
Don't think the model is popular enough that there's many who bought the rep to begin with.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
As the Cellini are made of precious metal the REP weight is off. Setting the time is not as per GEN and the leather bracelet is not 1:1 to GEN. But these watches are gutting edge stuff. Very beautiful. Very handsome.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
With celini BP is make correct dial with perfect correnet rise. MKS is total wrong and spot on

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Just got the watch
The quality and premium look are there and I super enjoy wearing it.

I know the down sides before I bought which are

1. Buckle shape
2. Second hand

And I think they are so minimal

What I found after received it, was the teeth on bezel which no one will call you out on the wrist but after I saw it I cant unseen

i think this is the biggest tell for me.

943615394b3adc97347ada183f0ec5bf.jpg
c361589a0be81086c0b1578d6f3f6afd.jpg
179ec8bdbec65a1297cfeeb1c15943c6.jpg

Reactions: MeinhardD