• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 126334 Datejust 41mm - RZF vs ARF vs BP vs DJF vs Noob

dellboye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
Great concise review. I have the ARF rep and the DW is a bit dodgy.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
On the DW issue, ARF has been taking it's customers for a ride. I have no idea why there is a v3 now when not even a v2 existed. This is a perfect rep except for the date. For people with OCD (like me), even ARF v100 may not fix this issue. The only solution that is proven and tested is a gen xtal with 3235 date disc overlay. If budget is not an issue and you really like to keep a good DJ in your collection, go for this mod.

Reactions: mrsullivan

fussball9999

18/11/19
Any info on when the "v3" will hit our TDs? Ordered one recently with Sead, but so far no QC pic, so I might ask him to wait for the newest update...

fussball9999

18/11/19
You ordered a v3?

I had to red light already two times the DJ 41mm ARF, Sead told me then 2 weeks ago, it will be difficult to find one with a decent DW, and yesterday he wrote to me "i think i have something"
No pictures yet, but let's see what he's got :)

fussball9999

18/11/19
General question about the 126334: I read here that the DJ is supposed to have a flat line under the rolex crown on the side, instead of two dots.
Then somebody said: "The dots / line on the crown signifies twin lock or triplock systems Line/one dot/two dot = twin lock Three dots =trip lock Gens have a variation of these"

Is that true? I checked chrono 24 and actually only saw the DJ 41mm with the flat line under the crown on the side of the watch...
Would really like to know for sure, thanks guys

MadWatches

Horology Curious
5/7/19
I had to red light already two times the DJ 41mm ARF, Sead told me then 2 weeks ago, it will be difficult to find one with a decent DW, and yesterday he wrote to me "i think i have something"
You won't find any DJ 41 with a good dw, all of them are too bold..

Just consider a gen dw as overlay.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
... The only solution that is proven and tested is a gen xtal with 3235 date disc overlay. If budget is not an issue and you really like to keep a good DJ in your collection, go for this mod.

Just ordered a gen DW and a Clark's crystal (cheaper than gen) to follow that path. It seems the already good ARF is gonna be perfect with these 2 mods.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

mistermagoo

9/8/17
The only solution that is proven and tested is a gen xtal with 3235 date disc overlay. If budget is not an issue and you really like to keep a good DJ in your collection, go for this mod.

How much did these mods cost if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
So does BP actually make a 126334? I can't seem to find it. I have found DJ2 41 116333.

juanqwert

Horology Curious
8/10/17
Any other RZF owner here that wants to show their DJ 41? I’m looking into this factory. Thank you!

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
Looks like we can add ZF to the list soon! Was about to pull the trigger on an ARF but will wait out and see what ZF come up with since it's the first Rolex they have ever made. Their blue dial looks good from what was posted in the other thread. Hoping they make a smooth bezel, jubilee with blue dial!

sameace

10/7/19

hi,
Any news from the "V3" ??

kind regards

BlazinRolex

16/2/19
Would love to know if:
1. Zzf will come out with a DJ41
2. When/if ARF will ever decide to fix their yuuuuge dw font.

gstand

22/4/20
General question about the 126334: I read here that the DJ is supposed to have a flat line under the rolex crown on the side, instead of two dots.
Then somebody said: "The dots / line on the crown signifies twin lock or triplock systems Line/one dot/two dot = twin lock Three dots =trip lock Gens have a variation of these"

Is that true? I checked chrono 24 and actually only saw the DJ 41mm with the flat line under the crown on the side of the watch...
Would really like to know for sure, thanks guys

Some info regarding crowns:

QSDkb.jpg

Last edited: