• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best site to buy a 1:1 AAA replica for a Rolex 116610LV (Green Hulk)

Aqq007

Known Member
Patron
Certified
9/7/19
UK
I am new to the forum so apologies in advance if this has been posted.

i have 2 questions:

which is is the best AAA 1:1 clone replica (the closest possible match) to the green 116610LV Rolex and secondly

which is the best website to buy it from as I have seen lots of different sites and lots have negative reviews.

i don’t mind paying for an exceptional good replica and if anyone has reviewed their purchase to provide detail of how similar it is to the original I would appreciate a link in the comments too along with where the bought it from

tha ks

Razend

Known Member
2/7/19
There is no perfect replica out of the box. You can go ARF or Noob but both have their flaws.

You could possibly buy a franken watch on M2M but that easily goes upward of 1500$.

As for buying, go to one of the trusted dealers on this website. Do note that the Noob version will probably be out of stock right now.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

i have 2 questions:

which is is the best AAA 1:1 clone replica (the closest possible match) to the green 116610LV Rolex and secondly

which is the best website to buy it from as I have seen lots of different sites and lots have negative reviews.

i don’t mind paying for an exceptional good replica and if anyone has reviewed their purchase to provide detail of how similar it is to the original I would appreciate a link in the comments too along with where the bought it from

tha ks

Too perfect. You’ve got to be trolling us.

Reactions: Redheart

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
There is no perfect replica out of the box. You can go ARF or Noob but both have their flaws.

You could possibly buy a franken watch on M2M but that easily goes upward of 1500$.

As for buying, go to one of the trusted dealers on this website. Do note that the Noob version will probably be out of stock right now.
Amazon

You're off to a great start here

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Redheart

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

i have 2 questions:

tha ks

Apologies for the rude answers. Are you looking for something Swiss made? There are Swiss made reps that use parts smuggled out of Rolex factories. They can be expensive but are 1:1, A++++, Swiss-made, fool-an-AD reps.

Last edited:

ElianossTribianni

Horology Curious
29/6/19
Apologies for the rude answers. Are you looking for something Swiss made? There are Swiss made reps that use parts smuggled out of Rolex factories. They can be expensive but are 1:1, A++++, Swiss-made, fool-an-AD reps.

Show us where they exist my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark_Comet

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Dublin,Ireland
Been reading that ARF do the best bracelet and to that I can testify as I have an ARF Sub. The watch and bracelet feel like one piece,aesome quality. Arguably according to what I was reading Noob do a better replica but not as good a bracelet. Anyone any thoughts on this?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Did you used to be a soldier by any chance? Then a Chicago policeman. Then end up in a shitty little trailer park in the desert (but with a pool)!!!

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16

i have 2 questions:

tha ks

Should really do your research... the charm of this forum is reading everyone's opinion and making up your own mind. We got fantastic members who devote their spare time writing these fine articles.

If you want the best 116610LV you are better off buying the gen or prepare to spend spend spend because you would need a gen insert and dial minimum for your AAA expectations.

shortlegs

31/5/19
Haha.. Some noobs get absolutely roasted, others actually were lucky to be spoon-fed. Luck of the draw I guess, just like the reps we buy..

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Rolex shops have secret replica factories in the back, they use genuine parts, just gotta ask.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Replica01

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/16
I heared a rumour that Ginault is coming with a 1:1 Hulk next August

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk