• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mods suggestions: ARF 126600 SD43 franken

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Hi! I just bought a ARF v2 126600 SD43 franken from a friendly guy on RepGeek.

But I want to mod it even more.

Current mods:
- Gen crystal.
- Gen click-springs.
- Gen datewheel.
- Datewheel perfectly aligned.
- Movement-service.
- Preasure-tested.

I just ordered a new ARF bezel insert for it and I'm getting it shipped to spongebob to mod it, for the most gen-like result.

I just want to make this as good as possible, so I'm also considering a gen dial (f*ck my wallet please).

But I want to know ALL mods I can do to make my piece the best as possible - so come with some suggestions.

I saw a post the other day with a 126600 with some case modifications and reworked rehaut - does anyone know about this? and who does this type of mod, I prefer to keep my watch within EU.

I hope you guys can help me.

seba0112

24/3/18
EU
Maybe a gen bezel would be nice. If you find one on the market.
... Btw. I really need some shots from your finished TT :)

Last edited:

seba0112

24/3/18
EU
Yeah, thats right I guess... Maybe we can talk about your TT (...) hmm how about modding the bezel?
Are there any modders who are able to do that?

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Yeah, thats right I guess... Maybe we can talk about your TT (...) hmm how about modding the bezel?
Are there any modders who are able to do that?

I saw one on the forum the other day with shaved bezel teeth, looked awesome.

I just can't find it.

I just need a gen crystal for my LB and it will be assembled.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Hi mister and hej from DK! Do you know how much the gen crystal was bought for :)?

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
Here is mine. I had the teeth milled a bit but probably have to upgrade the bezel teeth one of these days but otherwise this is fully modded ARF.

d275355674fb469bd5e777a9bfa8de57.jpg

Reactions: botsyboy

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
LuoIsBoss how is the crown positioning on the arf? Is it low due to the 2824 mvt? Gen insert bezel would be a nice upgrade, dont think u need the gen dial tho.

I saw this watch from RG, i think the DW is sitting just a tad off centered isnt it? Or its just the pics, i dont know :)

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
Eta movement also will be a great upgrade when the asian fails u.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
If I recall ARF V3 has fixed the issue with the bezel teeth, may be good to consider instead of an expensive gen? Or a Noob (if it fits?)

Reactions: Warrcraft

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
LuoIsBoss how is the crown positioning on the arf? Is it low due to the 2824 mvt? Gen insert bezel would be a nice upgrade, dont think u need the gen dial tho.

I saw this watch from RG, i think the DW is sitting just a tad off centered isnt it? Or its just the pics, i dont know :)

Having held the gen next to the rep, the gen dial color stands out and there is one small difference on the rep dial that some might call a "tell": the 12th hour index position is incorrect on the ARF dial. Having said that, the gen dial is also quite expensive...

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
I have a held a gen a couple of times and from what I can see. The rep dial is so long from the gen.

The gen dial is semi-matte, where the rep dial is shiny-glossy. The dial on the ARF's is so off, and is a very easy tell.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I have a held a gen a couple of times and from what I can see. The rep dial is so long from the gen.

The gen dial is semi-matte, where the rep dial is shiny-glossy. The dial on the ARF's is so off, and is a very easy tell.

exactly ! Did you also notice the 12th marker being wrongly positioned ?