• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC: a Sabbatical or Exit?

MRB123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
Does anyone think that TC will ever make a comeback? I was just getting to reps when he left and wish that I got one because I typically avoid secondhand purchases for replicas. I’ve seen the Ginault rumors, and I don’t think they’re true—although it would be interesting.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
TC has been out of the game for quite a while and to my knowledge no-one has heard of him since, and even less heard about a come back. Even on M2M TC watches are super hard to get

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Does anyone think that TC will ever make a comeback? I was just getting to reps when he left and wish that I got one because I typically avoid secondhand purchases for replicas. I’ve seen the Ginault rumors, and I don’t think they’re true—although it would be interesting.

They are not rumours and no he will not return to the market!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
There are two options with Ginault.

1) It's TC making non rep watches
2) Someone found his suppliers in China and started using them

The watches are just too similar to me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: momedic and m5smg2

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
the evidence and equality are just too obvious.

some people still believe in the santa claus

:D

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
There's this very extensive essay floating around on the web from that deepdweller dude about tc being ginault..

I won't link it here, just because i despise people who sniff around in other people's lifes.

Reactions: KJ2020 and XpanzerX

Andyromans

Known Member
25/1/15
Italy
Very interesting the deepdweller’s article

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
8b6fdf8c36d2a2098f013697d058c369.jpg

It’s sad because he seriously made the best sub ever, glad I have my 2 to drool over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
8b6fdf8c36d2a2098f013697d058c369.jpg

It’s sad because he seriously made the best sub ever, glad I have my 2 to drool over

I had a v6 that was completely stock save for a gen AR crystal, crown, and insert .... damn that was a sick watch. I'd love to find an LV some day.

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
I’ve wanted a LV forever, never did find one, so I have a v6 with gen insert, and a v6 with gen insert gen crystal gen crown and the PA V1 bezel with gen click spring and tension washer. Love my TC’s I also have the JF but it’s really not close in my opinion.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Very interesting the deepdweller’s article

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

How many more times do you want to make that same post?

MRB123

4/7/19
Well, I’m convinced now that TC is Ginault. That guy has a lot of time on his hands. Don’t know why forums are trying to hide it so hard. I guess it’s kinda like a drug dealer turned pharmacist. All these people that are mad that he used to make reps confuse me. He quit making them and went straight, yet they’re still mad. Then again, I’m sure he doesn’t want to make waves because he doesn’t want to be gone after for his previous life.

Ginault used to sell watches 50% off. Wish I would’ve picked one up back then! My dad did, and I’m jealous. I don’t really think they’re worth the full price, but maybe at least a 30 or 40 percent discount again would sell me. That or if he came out with a Pepsi GMT! Ginault has been rather quiet lately.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I've been tempted to buy a Ginault and swap in the rep or gen parts needed to make it a Sub. Dial, hands, datewheel, crown, clasp is about all it would take. Basically a brand new TC franken.

MRB123

4/7/19
Will it all fit? To do all that I imagine would cost about $2,100 or so?

I can’t recall: was the JF TC-killer Sub pretty close in quality?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Will it all fit? To do all that I imagine would cost about $2,100 or so?

I can’t recall: was the JF TC-killer Sub pretty close in quality?

The JF is not really close to the TC without modding, the JF is a nice watch but the TC has its legend status for a reason in my opinion. And no other rep comes close.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
The JF is not really close to the TC without modding, the JF is a nice watch but the TC has its legend status for a reason in my opinion. And no other rep comes close.

Admittedly I'm not one of the detail obsessives, but when I had a TC and JF both in hand, I really couldn't see much of a difference. The hypebeast in overdrive imo.

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
I have both here now, the KH dial blows JF away, the hands way better 3D effect on the TC, the case again tc with the correct gen like lugs and not the fatty lugs the JF has, bracelet TC by far, no hyperbeast the TC is much better. Again just my opinion. The JF insert is better but honestly that’s about it

Reactions: Mike116