• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone get the ZZF 116610 sub yet?

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
If i would like to order a zzf and a dial to change, whats the best dial to order?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Vampstar7

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
If i would like to order a zzf and a dial to change, whats the best dial to order?
Thanks

The best Sub dials still come from BP Factory.
Trustytime or puretime should be able to source one for you.
The old ones had weak lume. But I think they changed the lume on new ones.
I just ordered a BP Sub, they are crazy good for the money you pay.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
My ZZF doesn’t seem to have that problem.

32A70D65-11C1-486D-A9D7-7531D28A8AC4_zpsptlnj6mh.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

shortlegs

31/5/19
There still seems to be some indentation seen around the 1 and 7 o'clock indices. Probably it's the incorrect lighting that's not showing up the contour issues.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
The best Sub dials still come from BP Factory.
Trustytime or puretime should be able to source one for you.
The old ones had weak lume. But I think they changed the lume on new ones.
I just ordered a BP Sub, they are crazy good for the money you pay.

Thank you!

Mgrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
UK
Wow that dial is an abomination, the bezel insert looks sharp and amazing

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I have never heard about this before, is there any photo to show what you mean?
Thanks

I should mention previous version.
Newest ARF version is better but still a little too boxy. Best case was noob v6s.

Less

30/9/18
DE
Who is actually ZZF? Any relation to ZF? Feels like they came out of nowhere with great quality!

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
It is well documented that it does have the clean factory V2 insert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Reactions: Rolemars

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
To be honest, I can't barely see the difference between the ARF and Noob case lugs, I can't see that boxyness. And then you get the best SELs, best hands, best bracelet, top tier dial and all the rest is also on the highest level. I'm still inclined towards ARF unless you want to spend a fortune in modding a Noob v9.

yup and I can appreciate that it’s a subtle notice but it does have fat lugs and cg is off, I can tell because I have eagle vision and it would bother me. Hands down nothing beats the v6s/early first batchV9 cases for most genlike.....all reps have their certain flaws and we know them. But if money was not a factor and you are building a 1:1 rep, the base would have to start with the V9. V9 kryptonite, SEL, easily fixed with ARF bracelet. Arfs kryptonite...ugly bold datewheel, a harder mod to do and not too many modders spend the time to do it, we need to find and easier fix. Sounds like ARF and noobs inserts both fade over time ..clean insert is best fix for now until we find them to fade too. V9 comes with vr3135 movement now, rumored. I’m not here to argue which one is better because I think these two reps, noob and ARF, is on top of their game. I would prefer these two base watches out of all others. Zzf is coming up but that dial...and rehaut, the biggest tells of a fake...I wouldn’t buy one until they fix this. You don’t have to spend a fortune to build good reps if your base is noob, ARF, or even zzf....it’s just a matter of finding a modder who can do them for you or cost saving wise. Here would be my example s of build comparisons.

V9 build $488
Clean insert $125
arf bracelet $160
arf hands $50
total =823

arf build 2824, because the case of 3135 is not that good $488
datewheel $125 (to find a modder to do....???)
Gen crystal $300
total =$913

Zzf $458
Bp dial $70
fix the rehaut???? Good luck with this one

My V9 says hi next to my gen Bluesy

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
yup and I can appreciate that it’s a subtle notice but it does have fat lugs and cg is off, I can tell because I have eagle vision and it would bother me. Hands down nothing beats the v6s/early first batchV9 cases for most genlike.....all reps have their certain flaws and we know them. But if money was not a factor and you are building a 1:1 rep, the base would have to start with the V9. V9 kryptonite, SEL, easily fixed with ARF bracelet. Arfs kryptonite...ugly bold datewheel, a harder mod to do and not too many modders spend the time to do it, we need to find and easier fix. Sounds like ARF and noobs inserts both fade over time ..clean insert is best fix for now until we find them to fade too. V9 comes with vr3135 movement now, rumored. I’m not here to argue which one is better because I think these two reps, noob and ARF, is on top of their game. I would prefer these two base watches out of all others. Zzf is coming up but that dial...and rehaut, the biggest tells of a fake...I wouldn’t buy one until they fix this. You don’t have to spend a fortune to build good reps if your base is noob, ARF, or even zzf....it’s just a matter of finding a modder who can do them for you or cost saving wise. Here would be my example s of build comparisons.

V9 build $488
Clean insert $125
arf bracelet $160
arf hands $50
total =823

arf build 2824, because the case of 3135 is not that good $488
datewheel $125 (to find a modder to do....???)
Gen crystal $300
total =$913

Zzf $458
Bp dial $70
fix the rehaut???? Good luck with this one

My V9 says hi next to my gen Bluesy

Mate, that post is an absolute master class. To be honest, a base V9 is already quite decent and you probably don't need to buy everything in one go. You probably can get a good QC'ed V9 and live with the flaws while you save up some money for the other parts, which can be bought in separate batches (I'd get the bracelet right away as it's the SEL what usually bothers me most, anyway).

Thanks for a very good write up mate. I'm now very inclined to get a goddamn Hulk, lol (I'm on preorder for a black ceramic Ginault so that itch will be scratched at the beginning of Q4).

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Mate, that post is an absolute master class. To be honest, a base V9 is already quite decent and you probably don't need to buy everything in one go. You probably can get a good QC'ed V9 and live with the flaws while you save up some money for the other parts, which can be bought in separate batches (I'd get the bracelet right away as it's the SEL what usually bothers me most, anyway).

Thanks for a very good write up mate. I'm now very inclined to get a goddamn Hulk, lol (I'm on preorder for a black ceramic Ginault so that itch will be scratched at the beginning of Q4).

nice and congrats on the ginault! Absolutely agree to always check QC!

Reactions: Hinclimincli