• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Submariner 'Hulk'

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Thanks, is there such a significant improvments between the two that worth the 100$ difference?

Like, i guess there are, but like, how better is the v8 compared to the v6, or otherwise, how worse is the v6?

In terms of color, as it seems to be the main problem with this model, which one would you say is more accurate?

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Also, are there any other better options in my budget for this model other than Noob? From what i've seen they seem pretty consistent on not getting certain things right..

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Ask Toro first does he have it in stock. Pretty sure all v6-s are sold out and you can find them pre-owned only.

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Sorry for flooding, can't seem to find an edit option..

But toro says the v8 isn't available.
Can someone please share their opinions about these two watches?

DJF - http://www.trb88.club/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_115&product_id=3069

BP - http://www.trb88.club/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_115&product_id=3132

To my very untrained and unprofessional eye the DJF seems to be a little better and more accurate than the BP, but i'd love to hear some more professional advice.

BTW, i think i might order with a 2836 instead of the 3135 they come with, if it's possible, since i heard the 3135 is not very efficient on the long run.. would you agree with that?

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
I knew this one should come.. posted too much in a row that thread got that noobish feel lol.
I'm reading on most forums and do get a lot of important information i couldn't get elsewhere, and it obviously does help a lot in the proccess.
But i can't find all of it, though i'm sure it's out there, and not everyone discusses the same versions/comparing them.

Also nontheless, yes, i'm a begginer, this is gonna be my firsr rep and my knowledge is very limited, i don't want to make stupid mistakes that i'll regret and throw away my money (as finding out there is a better version for the same money..), so having the opinions of much more experienced members sounds like a great idea, and kinda like the goal of this forum