• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41 - Is it a Super Rep? [POLL]

ARF 126334 DateJust 41 - Is it a Super Rep? [POLL]

• SUPER REP (see description)

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • FIRST CLASS (see description)

Votes: 61 56.5%
  • Not NWBIG // *OR* you shouldn't buy it (let me explain why) // -> there is at least one obvious flaw

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
c96c9a8511549bf59a4c5a0cb5495259.jpg
df38a1f9f723fadd5ccf48abbcaf7552.jpg
61182c50e9cdf9d6282fdc2fcc6bb42d.jpg
86a4dad11d6725f6886f44a9e7d28963.jpg
dcfda46594f714419089a35c2d9b0605.jpg
424747d1c7d4581c9a5d58a56d922b8c.jpg
d002fd498035303192ea5d4f057ae354.jpg
5a4528754cce078b19a33434425c9ffe.jpg
e2155b8a009df2494c0f98636d6b2f21.jpg

From Chinese website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we still dont know which factory is this and which movement is

srhoque

28/11/18
With that nasty looking DW, ARF DJ41 will never be a super rep.

Maybe after changing DW (with gen 3235 overlay) and gen crystal, I am going to call it NWBIG. There are still issues like case/lug shape, gap in SEL etc but not noticeable in wrist. Yeah sure, if you are a Rolex afficianado, you will notice but 99% of the population isn’t

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
With that nasty looking DW, ARF DJ41 will never be a super rep.

Maybe after changing DW (with gen 3235 overlay) and gen crystal, I am going to call it NWBIG. There are still issues like case/lug shape, gap in SEL etc but not noticeable in wrist. Yeah sure, it you are a Rolex afficianado, you will notice but 99% of the population isn’t

+1

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Hi guys. Sorry to pull this thread back up but I suppose that's why forums are so good! I had been thinking about frankening my so far STOCK ARF DJ41 126334 for a while and yesterday I took the plunge.

I have sourced:

gen dial
gen hands
gen smooth bezel
gen datewheel

I need to still source a gen xtal. (if anyone has one please shoot me PM)

1. After sourcing all of the above I have read a few threads (correct or incorrect info??) saying that the a2824 cannot take these parts?!!

2. Also is it worth putting a Gen swiss eta movement in it rather than pay for the a2824 to be serviced?

3. People mention that the crown sits low on the side of the case compared to gen - is there anything that can actually be done about that to make it gen like? (the case is drilled for the crown so i don't see how that issue can be sorted??!

Any experts chiming in would be helpful? (No " factual information guessers" please LOL)

Thanks guys!!

(also anyone UK based who can mod who wants to quote me for the above works, please PM me)

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Hi guys. Sorry to pull this thread back up but I suppose that's why forums are so good! I had been thinking about frankening my so far STOCK ARF DJ41 126334 for a while and yesterday I took the plunge.

I have sourced:

gen dial
gen hands
gen smooth bezel
gen datewheel

1. After sourcing all of the above I have read a few threads (correct or incorrect info??) saying that the a2824 cannot take these parts?!!

2. Also is it worth putting a Gen swiss eta movement in it rather than pay for the a2824 to be serviced?

3. People mention that the crown sits low on the side of the case compared to gen - is there anything that can actually be done about that to make it gen like? (the case is drilled for the crown so i don't see how that issue can be sorted??!

Any experts chiming in would be helpful? (No " factual information guessers" please LOL)

Thanks guys!!

(also anyone UK based who can mod who wants to quote me for the above works, please PM me)

interaktiv is answer to all your questions

Reactions: balance27

Tobel

6/7/17

I have sourced:

gen dial
gen hands
gen smooth bezel
gen datewheel

Thanks guys!!

There's several member here who have installed a gen datewheel and a gen dial, and I believe gen bezel as well. Don't know about hands

Nothing you can do about the crown height as it's related to the movement's stem height.

Reactions: balance27

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.

I have sourced:

gen dial
gen hands
gen smooth bezel
gen datewheel

Thanks guys!!

i will sleep much better if i get the gen. instead of spending so much on frank.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

I have sourced:

gen dial
gen hands
gen smooth bezel
gen datewheel

Thanks guys!!

Send it to Adrian.

Ado213

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk