• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie - Need help chose first Rep

Cyrusthevirus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/18
Hi All,

My first post.

i have been regarding different forums, trying to finalize the first purchase l. Rep is rep, since I don’t afford the genuine, so was trying to finalize something close to genuine.

having said, i short listed 114300 grapewine 904 AR and Noob blackV9(inclined towards the hulk).

i contacted a seller and got a video for hulk and pics 114300. Haven’t figured how to attach them.

i’d appreciate your feedback to finalize.

russell85

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/6/19
You should take a look at the ARF 126334 datejust 41mm.. its really close to being a super rep .. of course not as popular a choice compared to sub or daytona

Cyrusthevirus

19/8/18
Thank you for the tip...i’ve read on the forum and reviews seems interesting, DW seems an issue, for rest, I don’t think there are noticeable flaws...

1 question tho, 114300 is a super rep and is in consensual list, do you think 126334 would be a better by?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What do you want to know man? We can't choose a watch for you. You have the list of super reps do it will tell you which are very close to gen and which are not. Both the ARF 114300 and the noob sub are very good watches, but you need to spend time reading the threads about them to understand what you'll be buying, including the movement

Reactions: xartan

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
2 bits if advice:
Buy the one you like the most - thats whats important.
Dont pay much attention to that consensual list.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Do a minimal effort reading about what you like and decide which one is for you instead of expecting other members to spoon feed you. What is better and which ones are "super reps" is highly subjective.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
You are new, maybe not much in watches till now and you flirting with two iconic, pricey watches with decades of history..
Do you think that will show just right on you? (x 2 if you are under 35yrs).

Don't take me wrong, i do the same thoughts about me when need it.

Your style, your needs and your wrist will give you great info to help you choose.
Hundreds of watches to enjoy ;)

Cyrusthevirus

19/8/18
Thank you guys....I appreciate the feedback.

I’m going for 114300 or AR 126334 DJ 41....i’ve got WC pics of both...I’ll dig up more stuff to read, whatever i end up buying, i’ll share pics.