• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chinese TD?

ps3.julien

Looking Around
17/6/19
I want to buy a Rolex from a trusted dealer in China. I live there and i think it would make it much easier.

anyone know?

thanks.

ps3.julien

Looking Around
17/6/19
I’ve talked to a guy I met in shanghai, but he is super annoying. I want to get the AP royal oak steel, with black dial, but I really didn’t like the quality, every time something was off, like the logo (white separator between a and p missing) or the hands were too short .. so all I’m asking if I can get a really authentic replica of an AP.
thanks for your help.

ps3.julien

Looking Around
17/6/19
Oh and yes, I changed my focus from Rolex to AP, for the quality that I’ve seen on the replicas , atleast from that guy I met here

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
If you have lived in China awhile and you can go online, then you should already know where to find reps, good ones.
Even I was able to find merchants, and I am an infrequent visitor.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Find them on wechat. I have been dealing with chinese dealers for years, smooth transactions, and great after sale services. This of course has risks as there are many scammers as well, so you have to bear then if any.

Disclaimer:
To those reading that have not purchased any reps or have been using TDs, please just stick to TDs, dealing with chinese dealers is not recommended.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk