• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date wheel on 1675 - need advice from pros

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
So many options, so many nice watches....

All red hand is ok in the Pepsi 1675?

I saw few gens with all red gmt hand but nore sure if that's correct.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

IDK off the top of my head if it ever existed in gen, people customize their gens a lot too. I don't see why it would matter, make like you want it. I think it looks great that way, I've seen it often but most of that was here where we all do unique things. I can tell you it never existed in gen past the four digit series, nor did the blueberry insert but that hasn't stopped me from doing what I want.

15609788715641.jpg

Reactions: Perpetual

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
BP watch arrived.... unfortunately it's not open 6&9.... but still 100% better dwo than the one I had.

I msg the dhgate seller what can he do it that situation. Qc pic clearly shows open 6&9

I installed it anyway just to see how it looks.

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18

Don’t stress too much about whether the all red existed on a Pepsi 1675. It’s a controversial topic with some camps claiming it existed, others saying it didn’t. If you like it go with it. As mentioned many owners of gen modified their to their liking.

And like the all red hand, I’ve seen some controversy on the blueberry insert. People are claiming it never existed and the examples out there are printed using incorrect techniques relative to the inserts used at that time.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Don’t stress too much about whether the all red existed on a Pepsi 1675. It’s a controversial topic with some camps claiming it existed, others saying it didn’t. If you like it go with it. As mentioned many owners of gen modified their to their liking.

And like the all red hand, I’ve seen some controversy on the blueberry insert. People are claiming it never existed and the examples out there are printed using incorrect techniques relative to the inserts used at that time.

Thanks, I like the all red hand. It gives nice contrast. I have a small arrow head version, very nice quality and all but it is so small and "disappears" on the dial compared to the red one.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Really looks fine. I think there were probably some late model 1675s that had closed 6/9 DWs.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Just posted a sale for gen end links if you still need them

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
IDK off the top of my head if it ever existed in gen, people customize their gens a lot too. I don't see why it would matter, make like you want it. I think it looks great that way, I've seen it often but most of that was here where we all do unique things. I can tell you it never existed in gen past the four digit series, nor did the blueberry insert but that hasn't stopped me from doing what I want.

15609788715641.jpg

Absolute beauty bro! All Gen?