• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

curved-end rubber strap for SD43?

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
Hi All,

I know I can buy a gen RubberB or Everest strap for the SD43, but I'd prefer to not pay $250. StrapsCo has a good 20mm version for $30, but they don't offer a 22mm model.

Anyone else have suggestions on what to do? Ideally I'd find something that would allow me to use the clasp.

Thanks!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
There was a nice one show up recently in the big SD43 thread. Black with red accent on the edge.
i think it’s was a crafter blue.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
No it was rubber B

fit

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
AliExpress also has some rubber ‘rolex’ straps

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
There was a nice one show up recently in the big SD43 thread. Black with red accent on the edge.
i think it’s was a crafter blue.
If that's the one I'm thinking of, with the red underside and black topside, I messaged with the poster back when he originally posted the pic. It's the Tudor Black Bay strap from that strap company. Unfortunately it has a buckle and doesn't use the Rolex clasp as a deployment. In my opinion, Everest makes the best looking deployment strap for these.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
Thanks guys

The black/red Crafter Blue looks sharp with the red SD lettering. I suppose a strap with a tang buckle would be easier when I swap bracelets - less manual labor involved.

I’ll check out Ali and post any finds here.

I inquired with PureTime, but it looks like they only have a 20 and 21mm version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
Thanks guys

The black/red Crafter Blue looks sharp with the red SD lettering. I suppose a strap with a tang buckle would be easier when I swap bracelets - less manual labor involved.

I’ll check out Ali and post any finds here.

I inquired with PureTime, but it looks like they only have a 20 and 21mm version.

I tried the black/red Crafter Blue Black Bay strap on my ARF SD43 and it did not fit, not even close. They’re both 22mm, but the lug position for the spring bar is quite different. I’m sure the one pictured above is a RubberB. Crafter Blue also makes the same strap for the Pelagos, but I’m not confident it would be any better fit for the SD43

Guicamarao

17/2/14
Curved end has to be made specifically for the watch in question. Otherwise, won't fit perfectly and maybe won't fit at all. If is a cheap strap you can try, maybe you got luck

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I like that Rubber B strap too. Well worth the buy for something different. Just a shame I can't seem to find another Seadweller clasp!