• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken 116610 LV - Any Ideas?

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
Yes but it's more cosistinat than bp.if you order a bp 3135 dial you may get a dark olive dial or a nice green dial

bp gmf and vrf are best dials they are all made by the same factory

Can someone include a link of GMF 116610lv? I can't find it on puretime or intime.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Really nice, and expensive I think. Is bracelet Noob too?

Thanks, bracelet is noob too...this is the first batch noob V9 to be produced, almost gen like the v6s noobs. I look at it this way. My budget was to buy a brand new hulk...I’ve been waiting for so long that I had decided to just build a franken for half the price. It is stunning and i wear this daily. Love this watch!

With the current market situation you are looking at this: if you even run into any of these parts (insert or dial)
insert with bezel assembly $2000-2500
dial $1000 or over (i've seen some go for over $2500)
crystal $300
DW $150

over $3000 in parts alone...current market price of gen $9100 bought at AD...$17K bought in grey market..

Last edited:

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Does anyone know if the gmf comes also with the new vr3135 movement? or did only noob get rid of using sa3135 in their watches?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is a nice thread. I’m contemplating a similar build. A member here offered to help me with a build and I’m contemplating which watch to use as the base. i Kind of wanted a noob watch but while they’re shut down, I’m getting impatient and wondering whether to go with the vrf case or just wait!

And let’s face it, at times waiting can be the hardest part.

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
This is a nice thread. I’m contemplating a similar build. A member here offered to help me with a build and I’m contemplating which watch to use as the base. i Kind of wanted a noob watch but while they’re shut down, I’m getting impatient and wondering whether to go with the vrf case or just wait!

And let’s face it, at times waiting can be the hardest part.

Noob factory has reopened a while ago - you should be able to get Noob sub LV pretty easily.

Reactions: Hazing

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
USA / Florida
Can anyone tell me what’s the best recommended no gen insert, saw some member buy off this eBay seller looks candy apple pretty good better than most reps

topreplika

6/2/17
Can anyone tell me what’s the best recommended no gen insert, saw some member buy off this eBay seller looks candy apple pretty good better than most reps

Clean factory just released the New hulk insert and you can order on puretime now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
So here's some photos comparing the clean factory vs Noob and ARF bezel, the guy used a Noob base and did some minor work like crystal lowering, date wheel centering and etc

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
reps will never get the Hulk right..that insert is so hard to do

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaProt

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
USA / Florida
But the real comparison is against VRF.
Hard to tell looking at these photos if it’s better than the VR3135 insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a noob and clean fact comparison

9fe827b89e01f8d71770b98e2eb9262f.jpg