• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610 and 16610 Opinions?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
This picture hints to me why I think the case is rep..or bracelet...suspect..there should never be a gap.

Reactions: KJ2020

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Gen dial, hands, DW, crystal, insert, bezel ring, movement, crown.

V6 case and bracelet.

1 screw on the bracelet is backed out 3/4 of a turn, the bezel assembly isn't seated correctly, gap at the rear of the end links, crown isn't seated on the tube correctly, lots of marks on rear of lugs from repeatedly trying to install spring bars without correct Rolex tool, marks around the movement retaining screws.

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

V6 case and bracelet.

1 screw on the bracelet is backed out 3/4 of a turn, the bezel assembly isn't seated correctly, gap at the rear of the end links, crown isn't seated on the tube correctly, lots of marks on rear of lugs from repeatedly trying to install spring bars without correct Rolex tool, marks around the movement retaining screws.

:notworthy:

Almost magical.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15

V6 case and bracelet.

Yes, this is what I was thinking too.

hrirwi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
13/5/19

V6 case and bracelet.

based on your experience how much will it cost to franken it to this level? maybe it's around 4.9k :)