• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will They Make White Explorer ii 216570 in 904L?

truthrocket

25/6/07
Thinking about getting this rep, but wondering if a new version is on its way?

Does anyone have info on this? Also, as it currently stands - is the current Noob version good or way off from gen?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
TR

Sent from the RWI App

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
The noob version with CHS is good. But the rectangle and triangle indices at 6, 9 and 12 looks way too grey compared to the other round indices.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Noob is the best model but the current batch of dials is a dealbreaker. BP makes a good dial for a swap, or the BP ICHS model is OK too. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a 904L version, these models aren't wildy popular.

truthrocket

25/6/07
Noob is the best model but the current batch of dials is a dealbreaker. BP makes a good dial for a swap, or the BP ICHS model is OK too. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a 904L version, these models aren't wildy popular.

Sans the dial, is Noob spot on in regards to case?

Sent from the RWI App

The_Estimator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/18
I wonder if we get in contact with one of the TD’s and get a certain amount of people to commit to buy maybe the factories would work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: truthrocket

truthrocket

25/6/07
I wonder if we get in contact with one of the TD’s and get a certain amount of people to commit to buy maybe the factories would work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

As I mentioned, that factory in the video says they already make one.

Sent from the RWI App

nukacola

Supporter
Certified
13/7/18
Canada
GMF just released a 904L version for both black and white dials with CHS. TBH it doesn't look too bad compard to my gen.
If I have to nitpick, I would say the GMT hand looks more red in the pics than the gen orange.
But it could easily be a camera sensor colour bias or something of that nature.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
I think the GMF Exp2 marker lume is too grey. My gen is much whiter