• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[HOT NEWS] SA3135 is dead

yongsum

Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/6/19
yeah I like how some franken's get really close to gen, but really don't want to spend more than I have to on a rep - I'm sure my opinion will change/evolve as I go
for sure wouldn't mind a low crown, little details like that wouldn't take away from my goal of having nice watches but not wearing them rofl
I wore an AP RO to a dinner and kept tending my arm/wrist position til somebody asked if I was injured lol
also wouldn't mind setting direction, but what is the A28xx ? is that the NOOB movement ?

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
yeah I like how some franken's get really close to gen, but really don't want to spend more than I have to on a rep - I'm sure my opinion will change/evolve as I go
for sure wouldn't mind a low crown, little details like that wouldn't take away from my goal of having nice watches but not wearing them rofl
I wore an AP RO to a dinner and kept tending my arm/wrist position til somebody asked if I was injured lol
also wouldn't mind setting direction, but what is the A28xx ? is that the NOOB movement ?

You are being offtopic.

VaderTime

9/10/17
Does this watch have the new AS3135?

From the winding wheel it seems like the new movement, but i am not too certain.

Thanks guys!
sYSWOJi.jpg

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Just wondering, is there a way to tell if it's possible to identify the AS3135 movement without opening up the case back?

It winds smoother than any sh3135 I've had.

DJF movement is a load of shite.

VR3135 is a bloody work of art. Tomrep messaged me yesterday "I need this movement, where the hell did you get it from?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaderTime

9/10/17
No sorry, I didn't try it. My guess would be yes, but I haven't tried it.

Thanks. I got a Gen stem coming since the old stem is broken when installing the Gen crown. I’ll find out later if it’ll actually work.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Thanks. I got a Gen stem coming since the old stem is broken when installing the Gen crown. I’ll find out later if it’ll actually work.

Please tell us how it turns out when you install it.

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
New movement got the new KIF?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer... is Noob still using the VR movement? The TDs I've asked said they never used it. And I've seen a few other more recent conflicting posts stating it is the vr movement and that it isn't.

Any insight is appreciated!

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer... is Noob still using the VR movement? The TDs I've asked said they never used it. And I've seen a few other more recent conflicting posts stating it is the vr movement and that it isn't.

Any insight is appreciated!

They used it for a while. Back to the crappy SA.

Reactions: Dissemination