• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cost of servicing a sh3132

cooljdev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/18
Hey there,

I was wondering if some of you guys got your sh3132 serviced and how much you paid for it.

I asked a watchsmith in Germany what it would cost to service it and he said it would cost 200 Euro ($222).

I just want to know if that's a normal price or not, because it's almost the price of a new watch.

Thanks for your help :)

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
For a full service, I think it sounds okay. The movement is well made and should last you a very long time if he does a proper job. If you buy a new movement, remember it does not come serviced, properly oiled or cleaned. I would think he also offers a guarantee on the service too?

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
For a full service done by a pro, the price is not high....normally 3 or 6 months warranty I guess

Reactions: DaleM

cooljdev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/18
I see. I'll ask about the warranty, 200 bucks but 3 months warranty doesn't sound so great ????

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I see. I'll ask about the warranty, 200 bucks but 3 months warranty doesn't sound so great ????

hard to give any kind of warranty on these rep movements because they arent built as well as gen movements.

you service a gen movement properly, you know it shouldnt have any issues because of the QC while making the actual parts of the movement and the quality of materials. you service a clone movement properly, and something could break next day due to inferior materials and lack of qc in the manufacturing process.

Reactions: xartan