• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II)

chigganv

30/1/19
Thanks alot jtimewatch

I think its a very important part of the REP game to have correct & convincing engravings on these parts.
It's an instant tell otherwise if you remove the bracelet.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Thanks alot jtimewatch

I think its a very important part of the REP game to have correct & convincing engravings on these parts.
It's an instant tell otherwise if you remove the bracelet.

Seriously? Instant tell if you remove the bracelet? If you examine the watch like that there are a gazillion other tells. What about the instant tells on the movement. Come on. Are you also worrying about that? There are so many other obvious tells on any rep that give them away that you can easily see without removing the bracelet or opening the case. Those are the ones to worry about. Something you can only see if you disassemble the watch are pretty low on my list of important flaws that need fixing.

chigganv

30/1/19
Seriously? Instant tell if you remove the bracelet? If you examine the watch like that there are a gazillion other tells. What about the instant tells on the movement. Come on. Are you also worrying about that? There are so many other obvious tells on any rep that give them away that you can easily see without removing the bracelet or opening the case. Those are the ones to worry about. Something you can only see if you disassemble the watch are pretty low on my list of important flaws that need fixing.

I'm more interested of modding / franken watches. Not OOTB, sorry for not clarifying.
The OOTB will never be perfect for many reasons. But I need a good base watch to work with from start! The case is important in that aspect, other parts I swap for gen!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hello, first time poster here. Thank you so much for the amazing review. I did a search and saw the trusted dealers and was trying to locate Noob Factory that you reviewed. Would this be the link to the URL? https://noobfactorywatches.shop/pro...ameron-d-blue-dial-mens-watch-116660/#reviews

Im asking because I won't be suprised a fake website of a well known replica brand is created, so hoping to benefit from the knowledge here :)

stick to TD's

If u wanted to buy a Toyota or Honda car, would you go to the factory? :p

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello, first time poster here. Thank you so much for the amazing review. I did a search and saw the trusted dealers and was trying to locate Noob Factory that you reviewed. Would this be the link to the URL? https://noobfactorywatches.shop/pro...ameron-d-blue-dial-mens-watch-116660/#reviews

Im asking because I won't be suprised a fake website of a well known replica brand is created, so hoping to benefit from the knowledge here :)

Well, I think you can buy a Noob V9 from me if you like to then problem solved lol.
Factory doesn’t have any official website like the genuine brand because this game is totally under ground.
Wish the info helps.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

legentleman

Looking Around
1/6/19
Nearly made a rookie mistake! Will go through the TDs. I was a tad confused because I didn’t see them list the Noob Factory model!

jtimewatch, do hit me up if you have the model avail :)

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Well, I think you can buy a Noob V9 from me if you like to then problem solved lol.
Factory doesn’t have any official website like the genuine brand because this game is totally under ground.
Wish the info helps.

Because of your in-depth / detailed review. YES, I WILL =) and I'm currently looking at your website now =) and bookmarked your page already =)

Reactions: jtimewatch

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Li, I saw your website, No ARF subs there. Was wondering any particular reason?

No particular reason mate, just because our website is new built and we are not willing to use regular market pictures, so a lot of products are not listing yet.
So there is a banner there told everyone we can source not only these products listing on our website.
But everything for updating listing is on schedule, you will see all of them within a few days.