• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys,

After a few days preparation, I finally can post this PART II review and comparison now.
Sorry for the long waiting to you all.
If someone has not seen the PART I before, here is the link below:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...nd-nail-part-i

And at the beginning, I still want to say that we will keep the objective attitude as a dealer, just because we will be happy if you'd like to buy no matter what factory version of these watches from us. If anything I said is not proper, please just correct me.

So, let's get down to the PART II review now.

VG4C5T.jpg

Materials for the Review

Vw60uI.jpg

Definition of Front Glass

We used a white color A4 paper as the background for the comparison. After the comparison all 4 factories are pretty much the same, only a very tiny slight difference among each other.
ZZF and Nail might be a very little bit better.

And according to ZZF explained, its front sapphire is using double sided AR coating make the crystal clearer. As single sided AR coating can increase 25% more definition and double sided AR coating can increase 50% more definition.

VwuQkT.jpg

Thickness of Front Glass

Well, I have to say all 4 factories did almost a same job on this.

As ZZF said, the genuine glass thickness is exact 2.0mm and it's usual that there is small thicker difference within 0.05mm when producing a rep sapphire. And the thickness of the sapphire may affect the cyclops halo effect.

Vwu4xZ.jpg

Laser Crown at 6 Position

I'd like to say none of these 4 factories did a good job on this, compare with genuine.
And it seems that ARF looks even better than genuine as it has a very clear "Crown" shape there. I am not sure how to define this, and asking someone else can give us a guide lol.

VwurZR.jpg

VwuAig.jpg

Rehaut Close View

Yes, many of our members already have spotted it from PART I review and pictures from our website.
And we all can tell from the picture above, the rehaut engraving on the new ZZF sub is not aligned well, especially at the 6 position it's very obvious.

And about the building tech, ZZF, ARF and Nail are all using laser to make the engraving. Noob is the only one using corrosion tech to make the engraving even though it is good at the looking appearance.

Vw6KxG.jpg

Vw6vF6.jpg

Vw6IJ0.jpg

Vw6QXF.jpg

Ceramic Insert View

We already did a comparison about insert in the PART I review, and these pictures above were taken under natural daylight, so I think it might help more for you to define which one is better.

And from the back side of the insert, we can know that the genuine, ZZF and ARF are friction fitted, Noob and Nail are using glue fitted.

VwungQ.jpg

Vw6NFA.jpg

Steel Bezel View

ZZF is using Clean Factory V2 bezel set as I have mentioned in PART I review, and the fitting method is same like the genuine.

About the bezel teeth, I think you all can tell from the picture.
Noob teeth is too small and is the only one seems too far different from the gen.

VwusLX.jpg

Vwue1f.jpg

Vwu9sp.jpg

Bezel Assembly

As we have already sold so many ARF and Noob subs before, we have noticed that the feeling of turning bezel can not be close to the gen.
After we teared those rep watches apart, I think you might already know why the feeling can not be close to gen.
Like the pictures showed, ARF and Noob are using a rounded tiny screw on the holding spring, and Nail's little screw is not even very rounded.
ZZF is the only one using a tiny ball on the spring, so the feeling of turning bezel will be the closest to genuine even though there is still little different feeling I felt personally there.

VwuoVs.jpg

VwuNID.jpg

VwuiOU.jpg

VwuTs8.jpg

Vwu7V3.jpg

Vwujib.jpg

VwuLI2.jpg

Vw6VIa.jpg

VwuXOd.jpg

Vwufgh.jpg

Vw6cxr.jpg

Vw6luT.jpg

Vw6xJL.jpg

Vw69tK.jpg

Bracelet and Clasp View

Here are some bracelet and clasp comparison pictures above. Hope that we didn't miss some details you want to see.

We have tried ARF bracelet and ZZF bracelet to fit on the gen case, both can fit on well.
And we were guessing that Noob and Nail are using the same bracelet factory or supplier, as we can see the same "ST9" code and almost the same details, but it's only a guessing though.

After a careful comparison, I think ARF makes the best rep bracelet among these 4 rep watches.

Vw6FQQ.jpg

Pearl View under Daylight

Vw6LSs.jpg

ZZF Pearl Structure

We have teared ZZF pearl apart from its steel pedestal and we found that there is a tiny curved space on the back side of the pearl sapphire.
From Clean Factory told, it is very hard to make that on a tiny pearl sapphire and it will give the pearl a more 3D effect. The Luminova material is filled into this tiny curved space on the back side of the pearl sapphire instead, which requires very experienced tech as well. And because the pearl is also friction fitted on the pedestal, they said they will need to make sure that there is a very tiny gap like 0.05mm between the Luminova material and the edge of the sapphire, in case of breaking the Luminova when press the pearl on its pedestal. And as it is friction fitted without any glue, so this structure avoid the chemical reaction between Luminova and glue, in other words the color of the pearl can stay the same for a long time.

Vw6o2e.jpg

Dial Front View

ZZF dial is the only one has the rounded effect both on center hole and date window edge.

Vw6r9U.jpg

Vw6B68.jpg

Dial Printing View

Maybe it's not fair that we compare all these 4 reps to a 2018/2019 new gen sub on this part, because all of them were made in different timing.
But the Rolex printing tech is keeping the same for years as we were told, especially we can define it on the font of downside 4 lines of words, fatter font for SUBMARINER and thinner font for other 3 lines. From the picture, ZZF and Nail will be closer to genuine at this part.

Vw672X.jpg

Vw6eFo.jpg

VwucDA.jpg

ZZF Hand Stack and Hand View

Firstly, I want to say sorry to everyone that we indeed did take some pictures of every versions' hands but something wrong happened and it seems that we lost those pictures. So we only have the ZZF hands picture posted.

But from our comparison, I'd like to say that ARF hands are the best with a better 3D effect and ZZF has the correct solid hand hole.

Well, some more ZZF details as below will be the end of this review, as I am really tired of typing anymore at the moment.

Vw6Ttf.jpg

ZZF Lume Effect vs. Gen View

Vw6tQh.jpg

Vw6q6p.jpg

Vw643D.jpg

ZZF Triangle Marker and Rectangle Markers

Vw6uXy.jpg

Vw6zZq.jpg

ZZF Dial View

OK, hope you will like this review and comparison we did.

Well, like what I said at the beginning of this topic, as a dealer, we will try to keep a objective attitude on this topic, and we will be happy to serve our members a good service as well.

Sorry for the advertisement again, here is our website link: jtime.cc and everyone will be welcomed to have a look. ZZF sub is open for pre order now as well.

And we will keep bringing more review and comparison on other models here in the future I suppose. Just keep in touch.

Thank you all for the comments and thoughts sharing about all these watches, I believe what your posts will make our community a better place to hang out with as well.

Cheer!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch

Last edited:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Keep the:
- crystal
- bezel
- insert
you have the best rep parts here.

Check ARF hands and clasp - those are the best.

Side profile of the SEL looks good, but we can judge the SEL once a bracelet is installed on the case.
And you know ZZF case (cgs and rehaut) is not very impressive.
For the frankens we need a good 3135 case, like Noob case.

Can you make the markers more rounded in v2?

Thanks for the photos.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
This made me love my ARF even more lol! Crown is better then gen, but isn't gen like hhaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ScottH

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
VwurZR.jpg

VwuAig.jpg

Rehaut Close View

Yes, many of our members already have spotted it from PART I review and pictures from our website.
And we all can tell from the picture above, the rehaut engraving on the new ZZF sub is not aligned well, especially at the 6 position it's very obvious.

And about the building tech, ZZF, ARF and Nail are all using laser to make the engraving. Noob is the only one using corrosion tech to make the engraving even though it is good at the looking appearance.

Hey, is there any reason you have no dial on ZZF case when showing the rehaut? :)

Also there is no polished edge on the rehaut. I'd suggest scraping the current ZZF cases and contact/pay smoke in order to reach the "best sub" levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3s19n and stoyania

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Font on the ZZF rehaut for the serial is all wrong. It looks terrible. Same Chinese roman font used on every instruction manual for cheap goods. I would like to see some case / CG and lug shots as well.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
It's unfortunate the case and crown height and CG's will never be correct because you are using the A2836. This day and age of Noob's awesome 4130 and ARF's SH-3135 and VRF's VR-3135, insisting on the A2836 is just sad. But thanks for your awesome effort in this comparison thread, OP.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Nice job, really!
i don't care if you are affiliated or in bed with zzf or not - this comparison is awesome - Thanks for that!

​​​​​Also, this reminds me once again to restructure my business. Have a perfect product but split it up in like 6 products under different brand names, each using just one perfect part of the original product. 6 times the profit. Genius.

No, really, give me a 3135 noob case with djf xtal, nail dial, zzf bezel / insert and arf bracelet. Or something like that. :)

RandyC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/19
A commendable effort on the comparison, a little less inclined review of ZZF as compared to the part 1 review!! I still feel ARF is best OOTB and Noob V9 best to franken!!

Reactions: freediver

RandyC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/19
Nice job, really!
i don't care if you are affiliated or in bed with zzf or not - this comparison is awesome - Thanks for that!

​​​​​Also, this reminds me once again to restructure my business. Have a perfect product but split it up in like 6 products under different brand names, each using just one perfect part of the original product. 6 times the profit. Genius.

No, really, give me a 3135 noob case with djf xtal, nail dial, zzf bezel / insert and arf bracelet. Or something like that. :)

Bingo on the business model restructuring ;)

Reactions: Rolemars and Itto

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hey, is there any reason you have no dial on ZZF case when showing the rehaut? :)

Also there is no polished edge on the rehaut. I'd suggest scraping the current ZZF cases and contact/pay smoke in order to reach the "best sub" levels.

Oh my........ it is my bad, mate.
Someone over on RG also reminded me there is an issue here, why without dial when the pictures were taking.
I didn't mean to do that, and may try to take another picture with dial on later and post.

Hahaha, scraping all the cases they already made will kill the maker I suppose.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Confirmation that every single one of them is complete crap. Thanks for showing it so detailed.