• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II)

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
No particular reason mate, just because our website is new built and we are not willing to use regular market pictures, so a lot of products are not listing yet.
So there is a banner there told everyone we can source not only these products listing on our website.
But everything for updating listing is on schedule, you will see all of them within a few days.

Ohhh so the website is new? That's why I don't see many choices. Will be waiting for it =)

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Because of your in-depth / detailed review. YES, I WILL =) and I'm currently looking at your website now =) and bookmarked your page already =) And it seems that it's not yet finished right?

No TD is listing everything they can source. Just ask for what you want and they will get it. All TDs offer the same watches from the same factories.

Reactions: jtimewatch

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
No TD is listing everything they can source. Just ask for what you want and they will get it. All TDs offer the same watches from the same factories.

What I mean that it's not yet finished is their website =) Because for example for the Hublot in their website they only offer 2. Am I right jtimewatch that's your page is not yet finished?

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
Looks pretty damn good to me. Only thing that is nowhere near what it should be is the rehaut engraving and more specifically, the numbers. Rest looks pretty sweet!

Great comparison by the way, maybe the best I've seen. Keep it up!

RandyC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/19
No particular reason mate, just because our website is new built and we are not willing to use regular market pictures, so a lot of products are not listing yet.
So there is a banner there told everyone we can source not only these products listing on our website.
But everything for updating listing is on schedule, you will see all of them within a few days.

Ok buddy, will reach out to you for my next purchase! Cheers

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Also there is no polished edge on the rehaut.

This is one of the main things I noticed too. But if you look closely there is a small polished edge. I’m hoping this was by design: The rehaut engraving seems to be vertically centered and the polished edge is smaller which means the overall rehaut must be thinner than the other reps and maybe in real life make the ZZF rehaut profile look very thin like gens have.

divemax

2/7/14
Texas, USA
Very good work! Thanks for the comparison. I have one question Jtime. Do you know if the ZZF dial will fit inside the ARF case? Thank you.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Very good work! Thanks for the comparison. I have one question Jtime. Do you know if the ZZF dial will fit inside the ARF case? Thank you.

Thanks man. But you @ a wrong account, because username "Jtime" is not ours and we dont know who is it as well.
We have only this account on RWI.

I think the dial can not be swapped directly, maybe with some modification it will fit.

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
just ordered mine as well as an omega! Look forward to getting them!

Reactions: Rolemars

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I’ve ordered one from him too but wish they took PayPal. Other options are too expensive on fees so may cancel it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
It’s not ETA it’s an asian clone. And there is no good reason to use A2836 instead of A2824. You cannot put gen hands on an eta or eta clone.

Is the A2824 better than the SH3135v2? Is it more reliable?

cooperdog

Looking Around
31/5/19
Any updates from people who have bought the ZZF Sub? QC pics? Would like to see independent confirmation of its quality.