• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BLUE SUBMARINER OR PELAGOS

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
I'm torn between the Blue Noob Submariner 116619LN and the Blue XF/V6 Pelagos. I believe the Pelagos is a good rep, but don't know about the Sub. Is it good? And is there an obvious choice between the two based on the quality of the rep? Maybe it boils down to personal taste?

Scoobiedooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/19
Uk
Can you pull off a WG sub? You need to look the part or else anyone who knows a blue sub will know it's not real. The pelagos on the other hand is no big deal. Most people could afford one.

Cant comment on the individual quality of the reps I'm afraid.

itwastyped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
I would go with the pelagos, since the material of the sub won't be correct

Sub116610LN

19/11/10
Italy
Rolex for various reasons is not the best brand replicated, Tudor is excellent , 99% close to the gen one, anyway, the Blue Submariner should be in white gold which has a specific weight almost double than stainless, also the color of stainless is not the same of white gold, then, if it is the same for you to wear a 4500$ Tudor or a 33000$ a white gold Rolex then follow your preference, I mean take which one you like more, otherwise in terms of details the Tudor Pelagos rep , last version, is one mile forward

whalejonah

6/4/19
Even if you could pull off the white gold submariner, I prefer the looks of the Pelagos (personal taste). Helps that the Pelagos is super close to gen.