• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Identifying a Rolex Daytona Rep

Rathfus

Horology Curious
18/1/19
Spotted an interesting looking Daytona Rep last week.

The guy wearing it didn't know any details about the watch, just that his Dad collects replicas and gave him this one.
I'm not even sure what Daytona Model this is meant to be replicating since I'm not familiar with an all black ceramic Daytona.

Here is a photo (Rolex Crown Logo stands out as being a dead giveaway that this is a rep):

Does anyone know what Rep this is as well as if there is a Gen Daytona that this corresponds to?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
The one you posted is a rep of a customized daytona. The one I posted is the gen.

Rathfus

Horology Curious
18/1/19
The one you posted is a rep of a customized daytona. The one I posted is the gen.

Okay thanks.

The link you posted just sent me to a long list of Daytonas for sale so I didn't see anything that looked like this Rep.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Okay thanks.

The link you posted just sent me to a long list of Daytonas for sale so I didn't see anything that looked like this Rep.

Oh. That’s weird. I actually linked this model. But you’re right. The link is somehow fucked. Go to chrono24 and search for “black Daytona” and scroll a bit.

Reactions: Rathfus