• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question on Spongebob Insert

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 Vvvlllooo

I think I've figured it out. I have a spare 116610 2836 case which I swapped the crystal retaining ring and bezel over and it worked perfectly. So, to conclude, It's my franken case issue lol

That's interesting, can you measure the height of the case round protrusion that the crystal gasket fits to, on each case. IDK why there would be a difference.

VaderTime

9/10/17
That's interesting, can you measure the height of the case round protrusion that the crystal gasket fits to, on each case. IDK why there would be a difference.

Yes I can, but I need to go buy a measuring tool lolol

I am kinda wanting to sell this franken now and start a new franken project hahaha

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Last edited:

VaderTime

9/10/17
Is there a difference in the case ring lip that anchors the bezel between the two Noob cases? I had to mill a BP case ring lip down once to get a bezel back on.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...68-my-molotow-cocktail-with-springs-and-balls

Scroll down toward mid page ​​​​​​

I think my v9 franken 3135 case might have the same issue as your bp project. But to make it certain, I'll have to go down to my local home depot and buy a caliper gauge lol

If that's the issue I might have to get a new case since I don't have a mill lol