• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I)

mirko.897

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
If only zzf had the same datewheel and crystal of noob factory it would be the perfect rep ????????????

Reactions: gloster155

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20
I read all the threads and I really appreciated all the valid info that I found here.

I'm approaching the rep world and I'm choosing the right first model to buy.

From what I read it looks like that the ZZF is the best choice actually available in the market, I have perhaps few questions:

- V2 or V3?
- I found also this model https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-vr3135.html that looks quite good, what's your experience about it?
- do you suggest changing the bracelet with an ARF one?

Thanks

mirko.897

16/2/19
I read all the threads and I really appreciated all the valid info that I found here.

I'm approaching the rep world and I'm choosing the right first model to buy.

From what I read it looks like that the ZZF is the best choice actually available in the market, I have perhaps few questions:

- V2 or V3?
- I found also this model https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-vr3135.html that looks quite good, what's your experience about it?
- do you suggest changing the bracelet with an ARF one?

Thanks

I suggest you in way to go sure and directly on goal, take a ZZF V2 no data with VR3130. Or in alternative, the almost perfect solution would be purchase both noob SA3135 and zzf v2 VR3135, and put the data wheel and crystal of noob one on the zzf, in way to have the complete match between the two models; U can reply “why spend 450$ and more for another watc, instead of purchase just a gen datewheel?” I could answer: cause with the same amount u could own an entire watch in spite of just a part of it; moreover we had seen hoe a noob lens and datewheel fits good as the gen

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20
I suggest you in way to go sure and directly on goal, take a ZZF V2 no data with VR3130. Or in alternative, the almost perfect solution would be purchase both noob SA3135 and zzf v2 VR3135, and put the data wheel and crystal of noob one on the zzf, in way to have the complete match between the two models; U can reply “why spend 450$ and more for another watc, instead of purchase just a gen datewheel?” I could answer: cause with the same amount u could own an entire watch in spite of just a part of it; moreover we had seen hoe a noob lens and datewheel fits good as the gen

Thanks for the great advice! Did you make this mod to a ZZF?

mirko.897

16/2/19
I'm sorry but you're kidding right? Noobs DW and crystal are not better than zzf.

My suggestion is based just on what my eyes see. From the pic of this comparison and from my personal experience with noob e zzf i can say that; despite this I believe that everyone could gave his personal opinion.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
My suggestion is based just on what my eyes see. From the pic of this comparison and from my personal experience with noob e zzf i can say that; despite this I believe that everyone could gave his personal opinion.

Everyone is entitled a personal opinion.

Here is mine: Noob sucks compared to ZZF/RXF/VSF. There is not a sincle angle cut properly for the cyclop on the NOOB one. The rims of a opel might fit a 458. What ever floats your boat.

Reactions: arpa90

feet up

Horology Curious
21/10/19
Does someone know the history of the NAIL submariner in this review? Is that a factory or a custom make. Never heard of the NAIL factory. Looks like an amazing rep and would love to get my wrist on one.

Salih Tinas

Horology Curious
3/5/21

hello.I am new here and my english is not so good. This is my 3255 904L noob v2 day-date and I want to buy a new one because on this watch the bracelet make noice when you shake it and feels cheap and bracelet corner’s finishes is too hard you can feel it’s sharp so witch factory I should I prefer for a new day-date? I found a seller on aliexpress are these good reps DESING Online Store
https://star.aliexpress.com/share/s...34757&srcSns=sns_Copy&tid=white_backgroup_101