• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I)

Beciuzz

Horology Curious
24/12/19

Hello guys, this is a ZZF v2 no date. Do you see the gap from the bezel to the body? Is it normal? I'm afraid the dealer cheat me... Thanks for you help!

repreg123

7/8/19

Hello guys, this is a ZZF v2 no date. Do you see the gap from the bezel to the body? Is it normal? I'm afraid the dealer cheat me... Thanks for you help!

Where did you buy? It shouldn't have that gap!

GloStiX

Horology Curious
5/8/10
About engravings; R’s are not hour markers from 6 to 12 and also X’s are not the right places from 12 to 6 on ZZF.

Do all ZZF (v2) have this misaligned rehaut problem? It looks like it from dealer photos, but I am not sure if some people have had the good luck to get a correctly-aligned rehaut

kiki@oe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/20
Wonderfully detailed guys. Please do this with more watches. So hard to sometimes figure out your best choice and these details are magnificent.

Rel

Horology Curious
20/2/20
Asia
Thanks Li. This is an outstanding watch review! Very impressive.

Willow1308

Looking Around
23/2/20
Houston
I'm in the immediate market for a Rolex SUB clone...

As a forum newbie... this thread was invaluable!

The comparisons of the watch details that Li documented was absolutely amazing!

Additionally...the forum member comments and input to Li's conclusions was also extremely valuable!

So...as of today's date (February 24th, 2020)...am I correct to assume the newest generation of the ZZF green faced 116610LV offers the best value in a SUB clone...

I know the ARF and NOOB are close contenders...and improvements to replicating GEN features is ongoing by all manufacturers...

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lariram

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19

Definately not normal. I wonder if the original owner tried to modify the bezel or insert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddieimps

Horology Curious
25/10/18
What a great job! This really helped me. I was always under thr impression that the Noob stuff was top notch but the bezel has thrown me really!

Reactions: Lariram

Beciuzz

Horology Curious
24/12/19
Definately not normal. I wonder if the original owner tried to modify the bezel or insert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solved with a friend! The bezel was not in the correct position.

Smaragd

5/1/19

How did you solve it? I have the same problem with an arf v1.

BaraaM

8/8/17
World of tic tac
Nice review,
Always the same question, is the compraison fair or not...
I will answer this question myself soon.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Nice review,
Always the same question, is the compraison fair or not...
I will answer this question myself soon.

That's a good question.

From the models reviewed here although ZZF get's all the praise I think the version of the gen was the best of of those :)

You already own what and you are receiving what?