• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I)

Watch34eu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
How munch is the ZZF
it is higher than reliable factory
i don’t have Any Idea of That

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
Great review, however I noticed that the font 'Submariner' under the dial varies between the various GEN pics... Why is that?

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
Great review, however I noticed that the font 'Submariner' under the dial varies between the various GEN pics... Why is that?

lee714

15/8/12
Ive been out of the repgame for some time. But I remember TC made the best sub reps. Is this still the case? It also looks like he retired? Or went to gihault?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Ive been out of the repgame for some time. But I remember TC made the best sub reps. Is this still the case? It also looks like he retired? Or went to gihault?

yup TC stopped years ago, people say he is behind Ginault because of the obvious tells /similarities but nobody can say for sure

We are discussing 6 digit subs here btw

RBB224

16/10/16
I'm pretty new to the rep world and im sure many people have their own preferences and there is no perfect rep out there :) some prefer ARF and some prefer NOOB and now some prefer ZZF~ the factories are very smart in their releases haha

stockwatch

18/10/15
I ask Jtime and he does get ZZF watch right now
For price it’s pretty damn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Himalayan_Salt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/19
UK
Never realised that so much detail goes into making these reps, credit to the op for effort! ????

Saccs

Horology Curious
19/10/19
Such a great post, would love to see an updated compare for noob v10, arf v3 and the latest zzf. Also if there are any variations in the new movements .

ReWriteMyStory

Horology Curious
22/12/19
This is one of the best Submariner reviews in so many years I guess, thank you Jtime ! Really appreciate the effort put into this. Cheers

LoveDonkey

Horology Curious
19/12/19
Upstate South Carolina
I'm very grateful for such a detailed review. This is exactly what I need to decide on my first rep. Having so much info in one post really makes my research a lot easier.