• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I)

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
I don't see a strong reason that let me drop current replicas for the new zzf. Nust another factory in my opinions. Seems everybody is making subs nowadays and hope for the best.

I had ARF besides franken v6s and best batch Noob v9. And hardly they are noticeble differences.

7d484f8de4763df745f66ec080c8039a.jpg

But Great effort by the reviewer. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

-prick

15/1/17
wow! amazing review
this is what we needed
thank you very much!

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
jtimewatch I have already stated that the watch is a joke. I also have talked in private with few people who know their shit. This joke is one of the worst among the the others.

Your marketing showing only the "good parts" is also, at least, sad.

Here is the Rehaut (picture from your website), Totally messed up, and the engraving itself is a joke.
dsc_1986_-_.jpg

The SEL gap and alignment is another joke.

As I've said previously the case is bad aswell.

So when you are using the word "gen-like" and "best", hopefully it is true next time.

People are overhyped easily.

Also, smoke what is your opinion on this watch? :)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
jtimewatch I have already stated that the watch is a joke. I also have talked in private with few people who know their shit. This joke is one of the worst among the the others.

Your marketing showing only the "good parts" is also, at least, sad.

Here is the Rehaut (picture from your website), Totally messed up, and the engraving itself is a joke.
The SEL gap and alignment is another joke.

As I've said previously the case is bad aswell.

So when you are using the word "gen-like" and "best", hopefully it is true next time.

People are overhyped easily.

Also, smoke what is your opinion on this watch? :)

Dude, calm down. This is no different than JF and Puretime. At least he believes in the products he is selling, and it's up to us as a community to vet that marketing. It's nice to have these types of posts as a resource, and de-basing him based on his belief that it's a good product only encourages him to not do this. If you don't want him to post comparison shots, then just say that. He even asked what kind of comparison shots we wanted ahead of time, then showed each watch at the same angle with the same lighting. I for one appreciate it, and just add it as one point of data in a sea of great submariner posts and options.

I am curious what the experts think, like smoke.

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I actually like the 6 and 9 oclock markers but they need to be more rounded.