• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF Superb Rep 904L Submariner 116610 LN is Going to Release Very Soon

nonox

30/3/12
It will be only available with a2836 or a 3135 clone (sh/sa/vr) will be available?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
My friend you know exactly what we want to see and whats needed to be seen, so if you have to ask then most probably its not what we want. No offence please

Reactions: Itto

Alibaba89

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Hopefully it will come with an axion clone movement. Since there are lots of guys like me who are looking for a good ootb box black sub rep with a reliable movement. It will be the rep sub for sure

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
We want to see:

- dial details (6 and 9 markers as well)
- SEL fitment
- Insert platinum filling color
- Pearl
- date font at a few dates, (14 and 28 is my preference)

I think those are the big ones. I might be spacing on a few other things.

Thank you in advance for your review, it's SUPER helpful to the community!

Last edited:

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Thank you all for your comments.
Here is some infos most of the members are interested in:

1. Hulk? Yes, they will release it a bit while later after the black one.
2. No date sub? Yes, but not sure when.
3. 3135 movement? Let’s wait and see, but we’d like to do another comparison about all rep 3135 movements if ZZF makes it as well.
4. Insert? It’s from Clean Factory and I think some members already know what it looks like, and CF did some upgrade on this insert.

For other details you guys asking, let’s wait for the review then lol.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Thank you all for your comments.
Here is some infos most of the members are interested in:

1. Hulk? Yes, they will release it a bit while later after the black one.
2. No date sub? Yes, but not sure when.
3. 3135 movement? Let’s wait and see, but we’d like to do another comparison about all rep 3135 movements if ZZF makes it as well.
4. Insert? It’s from Clean Factory and I think some members already know what it looks like, and CF did some upgrade on this insert.

For other details you guys asking, let’s wait for the review then lol.
Don't forget a good datewheel, please. Most submariner reps have good build quality, etc. But the datewheel ruins it. Also a good magnification on the cyclops.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoyania

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Hopefully not some mix and match parts from bp/noob/ar. Don't even bring NAIL sub in the comparison as it is junk.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

Alibaba89

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Hey jtime, when will the review come out? Hopefully it will have a good dw, crystal and hands since I believe those are the most important thing over all.

CybNoX

23/5/15
realized the movement is labelled as A2836? was so looking forward to a VRF3135 :(

dat231

Horology Curious
19/6/19
@jtimewatch i want to purchase from your site but notice some links redirect to pwtrading.club is that still your website ?

Tweedyman

Horology Curious
14/8/19
I have one of the ZZf's and a Noob V9 and although I love the zzf my only complaint is the dial is uneven around the hour markers whereas the Noob is straight. It's not really that noticeable but the details matter.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I have one of the ZZf's and a Noob V9 and although I love the zzf my only complaint is the dial is uneven around the hour markers whereas the Noob is straight. It's not really that noticeable but the details matter.
Good that someone else see it too because I saw it directly :D

Reactions: Tweedyman