• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126600 noob vs gen video on youtube: the guy astonished by the rep quality [emoji23]

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
LOL he can't believe how good the quality of the Reps are... makes me really wonder about people in my past with nice watches... :)

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
Ahahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
And noob isn't even the best version of this model. I currently own the ARF V3 and i'm absolutely blown away by the quality

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Interesting thing is that watches are synched...
since im here, why ARF is better than Noob?

Reactions: wombob78

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
This was posted a few weeks ago on here.

First of all this is an ARF, not a Noob.

The difference can be spotted, at distance, and quickly by looking at the crystal and cyclops.

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
the one in the video in Noob (as stated by the reviewer, ),and no the video is not in other RWI post. In rwi you find a n arf vs nood video comparison. this is gen vs noob

Reactions: Andyromans

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
the one in the video is Noob (as stated by the reviewer),and no, this video is not in another RWI post (i've been searching prior to post, and did not find). In rwi you find an aARF vs NOOB video comparison. this is GEN vs NOOB

Alibaba89

Horology Curious
27/4/19
Is the noob s v9 black sub is at the same quality level as this one. I'm looking for a good ootb black sub, I really like the arf but since I don't have option the change the datewheel maybe noob can be good option ootb?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
the one in the video in Noob (as stated by the reviewer, ),and no the video is not in other RWI post. In rwi you find a n arf vs nood video comparison. this is gen vs noob

how does that crow taste?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
This was posted a few weeks ago on here.

First of all this is an ARF, not a Noob.

The difference can be spotted, at distance, and quickly by looking at the crystal and cyclops.

What about date font?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
What about date font?

Depends - there was a sweet spot where the date was almost perfect. it started a mess, and since the end of last year they messed it up again with the fat font.

The gen, 'crystal clear' xtal and the cyclops with that halo are what shows the most IMO.

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
Did you open the link? You didn’t

Reactions: freediver

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Depends - there was a sweet spot where the date was almost perfect. it started a mess, and since the end of last year they messed it up again with the fat font.

The gen, 'crystal clear' xtal and the cyclops with that halo are what shows the most IMO.

So what you think is a must to change on ARF?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
the one i posted is a video not photos. It is anothevreview

Sent from the RWI App

He said go to post #130 in that thread. The video has been seen here before. It is an ARF not a Noob - accept it.

Cadows Yes, a gen / Profs xtal is worthwhile upgrade for any good rep. IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cadows

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Did you open the link? You didn’t

It's an Arf Muiramas is correct.The guy doing the video is a gen watch reviewer, but admits he knows nothing about reps . He describes it as a High End rep in the video description . It has been a while since i watched the video but if he describes it as a Noob he is incorrect .

Last edited: