• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Finally drops the full YG Daytonas on bracelets

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Ever since I sold my 2 BP Daydates I've had an itch for a full YG watch, after owning the SS Panda dial Daytona that ARF released I've been waiting for the full Gold models, the first 2 have been released with a white dial and a black dial, can only presume champagne dial is coming next along with some Rose models https://puretime.io/daytona-116508-...bracelet-white-dial-a4130-super-clone-v2.html

I'm far from a very picky guy, so will probably pick one of these up regardless, but with that being said, I thought I'd get a thread going for other members to chime in on their thoughts.

One thing I will say is Puretime doesn't do itself many favors with the super HD macro shots on the video, you can see the finishing on the small components like the hands aren't the best, but to the naked eye I'm sure these won't be noticed.

Calibre16

31/1/12
The green dial ARF 116508 has been out for a long time already.
I liked the green dial but I always wanted the black dial version, and I just recently bought one that was for sale here on RWI. The seller had changed from the green dial to a black dial from an ARF oysterflex Daytona:D
So now I also have the green dial in case I want to change from black to green some day.

I hope the next model from ARF is the WG 116509 with the gorgeous blue dial:cool:

Here is my YG black dial ARF 116508:
Vxfk9d.jpg

[SUP]
gPhnHjL.jpg
[/SUP]

Last edited:

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
The green dial ARF 116508 has been out for a long time already.
I liked the green dial but I always wanted the black dial version, and I just recently bought one that was for sale here on RWI. The seller had changed from the green dial to a black dial from an ARF oysterflex Daytona:D
So now I also have the green dial in case I want to change from black to green some day.

I hope the next model from ARF is the WG 116509 with the gorgeus blue dial:cool:

Here is my YG black dial ARF 116508:
Vxfk9d.jpg

[SUP]
gPhnHjL.jpg
[/SUP]

Yeah I had seen the green but thought maybe that would a step too “flash” as crazy as that sounds, I’m debating between white or black and I think I might go black. I have a SS with the deco plates removed and a new rotor, are the stock rotors still light and noisy on ARF?