• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a TC V6?

Periphery415

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/18
Wine Country, California
Hey guys. This guy on reddit is selling me a TC V6. Both the seller and I have lots of good feedback so he was ok with me paying via goods and services. That's a good sign off the bat.

The seller showed me email correspondence with TC, but he didnt have the box or papers anymore.

What do you think about this watch???

Thanks
Vk6xsa.md.jpg
Vk6GZy.md.jpg

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Yes, this is a TC and probably one of the lastest V6 with V7 case. The SEL fittment is very good, but we should need more pics to be sure.
The crystal is not TC, maybe gen or other high quality.
Case looks like to have been polished.

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I've never heard of a TC coming with box and papers! But the watch looks nice, if the price is right, I'd get it.

Periphery415

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/18
Wine Country, California
I've never heard of a TC coming with box and papers! But the watch looks nice, if the price is right, I'd get it.

I've had 1 other TC in the past and it came with a brown TC box and card. I've seen others with that as well.

I got the watch and it looks great. I'm gonna post more pics in a bit. Not sure what to make of the crystal, but the guy I got it from said he didnt do anything to the watch after receiving it from TC, which was in 2016.