• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how to sell here?

nobbylon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/12
can someone please explain how I sell my rep watch. I’ve only got one decent one left and now gone only gen. It’s a shame it just sits in a box. No i’m not trolling and yes I want to put a proper ad up.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
can someone please explain how I sell my rep watch. I’ve only got one decent one left and now gone only gen. It’s a shame it just sits in a box. No i’m not trolling and yes I want to put a proper ad up.

:rofl:

confession on time for you I think, what are your crimes?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

You can go to the M2M (member 2 member) sales section. Make sure to read the rules first. Good luck with the sale

nobbylon

11/11/12
no idea apart from not putting a headed date on my ad. no interest in reps anymore and since getting my lad a gen’ this TC has come back to me. Thanks for replies

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
no idea apart from not putting a headed date on my ad. no interest in reps anymore and since getting my lad a gen’ this TC has come back to me. Thanks for replies

Dude, stop trying to put together a back door deal. This is suspicious as hell. If you really want to “put a proper ad up” read the posted sales rules and follow them.

nobbylon

11/11/12
hey I’m trying and before crapping on me at least find out and try to help. I had this last time and it’s sat in a box because people like you judge before getting your facts in order

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
hey I’m trying and before crapping on me at least find out and try to help. I had this last time and it’s sat in a box because people like you judge before getting your facts in order

Read the rules mate. Rules are there for a reason. Maybe you should just sell your rep on ebay. Its easier and you won't get crapped on by members here.

nobbylon

11/11/12
i’ve read the rules thank you and followed them and i’m waiting for an ad approval. Do people here treat everyone like an outcast?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
i’ve read the rules thank you and followed them and i’m waiting for an ad approval. Do people here treat everyone like an outcast?

Only when we are attempting to protect the forum from a scam. Well, there are other occasions....

nobbylon

11/11/12
Only when we are attempting to protect the forum from a scam. Well, there are other occasions....

Perhaps you should find out first by asking a few questions before jumping to conclusions. That’s exactly how mistakes and injustice happens. I’ve actually sold plenty of high ticket items on camera and watch forums with excellent feedback and a google search on my screen name would reveal I’m no scammer but thank you for your concerns.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Perhaps you should find out first by asking a few questions before jumping to conclusions. That’s exactly how mistakes and injustice happens. I’ve actually sold plenty of high ticket items on camera and watch forums with excellent feedback and a google search on my screen name would reveal I’m no scammer but thank you for your concerns.

Sorry. We don't know your and have no access to your camera and watch sales. As you might imagine, we have a ton of scammers on the rep watch forums because they think we have no recourse for the sale of a counterfeit item. They are mistaken. TC watches are the scammers watch of choice because they garner much interest. You've been a member here 7 years but were asking how to sell a watch. You just happen to mention it's a TC. You have to admit, that's sounds a little fishy. It looks like you are going about the sale in the correct way, so I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

Reactions: guru

Alexccmeister

8/11/18

Did you put the ad after starting this thread? Cos your first post is about wanting to put up an ad. So I am assuming you are asking how to sell on this forum. Tons of info mate. My first sale I followed the rules and everything went smoothly.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Dude, stop trying to put together a back door deal. This is suspicious as hell. If you really want to “put a proper ad up” read the posted sales rules and follow them.

Mate where are that rules? Im releasing date wheels soon so id like to introduce people in here. Or should I talk to admins? Thanks in advance

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Mate where are that rules? Im releasing date wheels soon so id like to introduce people in here. Or should I talk to admins? Thanks in advance

Exciting news bro, can you make me one with reduced fonts in the 20-31 range like we talked about? I can provide the template if needed.

You need to be vetted by trailboss99 before you can become a vendor here. Make sure you do this right!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Exciting news bro, can you make me one with reduced fonts in the 20-31 range like we talked about? I can provide the template if needed.

You need to be vetted by trailboss99 before you can become a vendor here. Make sure you do this right!

You always find me lol
its still in progres bro. Can you explain to me that thing with reduced font, why not just original gen like whats the problem? Feel free to send me pm.
And thanks for this info just im not sure about this vendor thing but when im ready ill ask you or admins fir the details. Also you can send your templates.
Cheers!

Reactions: KJ2020

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
im not sure about this vendor thing but when im ready ill ask you or admins fir the details

Then stop with advertising by stealth please. No further mentions of selling product until (and if) you become a vendor.

Reactions: Tucker and Cadows