• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My opinion on the ARF 126334

saeedr

Known Member
7/5/12
Hi to all members,
I recently received the ARF 126334 with blue dial and oyster bracelet.
It looks amazing!! The color the shining streel and the fluted bezel.
BUT !!! It’s feels tooo cheap when feeling the bracelet!! It’s like the links is empty inside.
After I used a scale I noticed that the weight is 133 gr with all the links, and the original weight is 143 gr. 10 gr it’s too much !! You can feel that !
Any way my opinion is that don’t buy it !!
Thanks

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I’ll buy yours if that’s how you feel!

previous experience with ARF has always been great and their bracelets have been top quality.

Reactions: Razorig2

saeedr

Known Member
7/5/12
I think you’re wrong! The quality is fabulous but the weight is not the same as gen so you can feel it on your wrist and hear it like an empty bracelet!
I’m thinking to sell it. I just received it three days ago and I think it’s small too for me

charmandad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/19
This amount of tolerence is pretty normal I think?? Anyway I cant feel the difference in weight.

charmandad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/19
Nobody will doubt about the authenticy because the watch is 10 gram lighter though

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
I sold my ARF SD43 because of the same problem.
If you once have felt the weight and solidness of the real one the ARF bracelets are a total joke.
Till now only one bracelet was 100% gen like from the feeling and weight and this was on my Submariner 114060 No Date from BP Factory. Felt rock solid and super heavy without any rattle. Sorry Noob and ARF...

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
The fact that one can be bothered by marginal weight deviations (which are partly due to the lack of real gold) shows me how incredibly good the quality of some replicas has become.

Enjoy your almost perfect watch, which costs 20 times less than the original. You can wear, use and even abuse your replica without a guilty conscience and if it should bore you later, you will get an alternative for little money, which is almost perfect again and costs only a fraction. That's the great thing about the Rep-Game.