• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice for Vintage Tudor Submariner 94110

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
[h=2]Advice for Vintage Tudor Submariner 94110[/h] Dear All,

I am new and I've been looking for a vintage tudor sub 94110.
I know that Ts watch is not a trusted dealer, but what do you guys think of this rep on their site?

https://ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=23642

I have been reading the web, some says that TS watch is a reliable site.
Any experience on them?

Other than that,
1. What do you think about the watch on their site comparing to the gen?
2. Are there a better reliable trusted dealer than has tudor snowflake sub?

Looking very much for all of your advices.
Cheers.

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
I'm interested to know if this is a good rep of the 94110 as well. Not a fan of the snowflake hands, but I'm warming to them with the BB GMT and Red BB 2016. Following...

MrLux

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
I am after a Vintage Tudor, now. I personally feel that the aged Tritium look on this one just doesn't look quite right. Anyone have any thoughts of other models to consider?

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I've ordered from TS watch and did fine. If you like that 94110 with date, go ahead and order it. I can't tell you how it compares to the gen, but the watch looks good to me.
Puretime has the almost same watch with date
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/tu...-black-dial-style-3-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html
Why one uses the 2824-2 and the other the 2836-2, I don't know. Both watches could use a shave at the crown guards and have the lugholes drilled but for $238 you are getting a good deal and it's a good place to start.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
There are a few M2M sales of the snowflakes, have you considered them? There's one here on RWI and a couple being sold on RG at the moment

This link will provide you some characteristic differences between models with the snowflake hands and models with the "mercedes" hands.

Reactions: arayo

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
Thanks for the advice martycus!
Will definitely look up for the M2M.
Hopefully i can find a good one