• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new sub bezel on puretime

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There were a couple of members here who introduced new bezels and inserts here a few weeks ago. I think ChinoWolf may be able to help

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I think it’s that bezel..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Yeah Clean Factory I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Yay!!
Hopefully it will be possible to place an order soon.

Last edited:

stampsatit

15/3/16
If clean factory sell this bezel through TD
I hope they do 100% QC and seal their product before send to TD.
I don't have eagle so I don't want to do QC and find flaws again.

Last edited:

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
smoke sorry to tag you man, but can you tell us if this bezel is gen like in the insert tone or they haven't done the Platinum correctly?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: cassapanca

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The sharp definition on the bezel teeth look good the insert looks good the pearl looks a bit off but no worse than the current offerings.the plat can tell from this pic.but looks promising. I'm more interested in seeing a hulk insert

Reactions: SHB

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
of course i just dropped a mint for a gen bezel set and this comes out the next day. story of my life

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
of course i just dropped a mint for a gen bezel set and this comes out the next day. story of my life

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I doubt this one will look as good as gen. So you propably didn’t totally waste your money.

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
This is definitely the clean factory bezel and I've seem other dealers in China started posting too. I actually obtained one 2 weeks ago from jtimewatch but I think you can soon get that from other trusted dealers too. Here come the pictures on my Noob V8:

This is the front view:
Vn7MJb.jpg

Side profile - One thing to keep in mind is the bezel is gen spec so it's slimmer than Noob bezel, which means you need to shave the clamping/retainer ring to allow bezel to sit lower.
I am no pro at this so I am gonna leave my go to watch smith Mike from NY to do it.
Vn7Ri3.jpg

Here's a picture of the insert on the Noob bezel. The insert is slimmer too so you need use double side tape to allow it sit higher
Vn7kX2.jpg

Once the mod is complete I will re post with more pictures.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Clean factory, or jtimewatch (their agent I believe) is now an authorized supporting vendor over on RG. You can look at their sales section there and see posts with pics of the inserts where they compare all of the current factories to gen.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Clean factory, or jtimewatch (their agent I believe) is now an authorized supporting vendor over on RG. You can look at their sales section there and see posts with pics of the inserts where they compare all of the current factories to gen.

hahaha, you got me there bro

Reactions: Mendota

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London

Where did you see this on RG? I have had a look but didn't see either JTimewatch or Clean Factory on RG Trusted Vendor list.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Hey guys, go to the Watches & Luxury Goods tab, and he's right there underneath Yodog. :)

Jpme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/19
Seattle, Wa USA
I wish they made the retaining ring for it too. Then we could slap it on our Noobs and be done with it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk