• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help with Submariner

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Hi, I'm new here and been wanting a sub for a while. I have actually been to many replica shops in South East Asia countries during my trip and seen some nice replicas, but two major flaws that I've found from them were the sound of turning bezel (too loud compared to Gen) and when I move the hands, it turns the opposite way compared to Gens (probably because they use Japanese movements). I am aware that all replicas will have flaws small to big, and most of them can be seen from stock photos, so I can check them online. Therefore I need your help with this one. Is there any replica that does not have two flaws that I've mentioned?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
you need to do some reading
Both Arf and noob do not have these 2 flaws

MM070

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/18
You have to search for an 3135 movement, you have the VRF with vr3135 movement, opinions are spread on this one some say its great others say different, every factory has is own (minor) flaws. then you have noob and arf with sa3135 or sh3135 but these both are not so reliable movements as a28xx movements.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
You have to search for an 3135 movement, you have the VRF with vr3135 movement, opinions are spread on this one some say its great others say different, every factory has is own (minor) flaws. then you have noob and arf with sa3135 or sh3135 but these both are not so reliable movements as a28xx movements.

Thank you!