• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A2824 V3

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
Don't pay in Bitcoin then. Pay by credit card and use a 1-time, online merchant mirrored card #. Most major credit cards allow you to do this now. Before making any purchase, you go into your account and generate the mirrored card #. The merchant can only charge your preset allowed amount on that card #, or refund back to it, but no other charges are allowed on that number. That # also expires within a certain time frame. Zero fraud risk. Problem solved.:)

I'm not ordering anything. I'm just pointing it out. After seeing the attitudes here I'm not surprised that they never changed it though.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I'm not ordering anything. I'm just pointing it out. After seeing the attitudes here I'm not surprised that they never changed it though.

Huh. They are dealers doing illegal business. If you have been in this game for 7 years you should know what to expect. You implying that intime and pt are offering lower standards or worse terms than other TDs which is not the case.

Last edited:

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
Huh. They are dealers doing illegal business. If you have been in this game for 7 years you should know what to expect. You claim intime and pt are offering lower standards or terms than other TDs which is not the case.

I'm not. You just got triggered.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Whatever dude. I don’t like your attitude. Like I said it’s no different than other TDs and it is what is to be expected. There is nothing specifically crappy about the terms of either of those dealers compared to others. It’s the name of the game. They are just dealers trying to make a business.

People with your attitude are the reason most TDs don’t like doing business with noobs. Unrealistic expectations and talking crap about respected trusted dealers is total asshat.

Last edited:

Renowned Member
9/12/18
Someone just asked if he should order from puretime or intime. I'm giving him facts. Go cry about it.

No one is upset about you giving the facts or if you have opinion on their refund policies. But just saying the PT and intime are crappy is not “giving facts”.

No one is crying. Hope you are not crying either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tobel

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
Don't pay in Bitcoin then. Pay by credit card and use a 1-time, online merchant mirrored card #. Most major credit cards allow you to do this now. Before making any purchase, you go into your account and generate the mirrored card #. The merchant can only charge your preset allowed amount on that card #, or refund back to it, but no other charges are allowed on that number. That # also expires within a certain time frame. Zero fraud risk. Problem solved.:)

thats a good tip. First tme hear about it, will def use it.

btobias

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/3/15
Back to the main topic. V3 received yesterday.

I cannot put attachments for the moment (long time member but few posts) but when time comes feel free to ask for some detailed pictures

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Still $478? I think it was all the time wasn’t it? For the A2824 version.

btobias

INMATE
15/3/15
Back to the main topic. V3 received yesterday.

I cannot put attachments for the moment (long time member but few posts) but when time comes feel free to ask for some detailed pictures

Problem solved

V98XAp.jpg

Reactions: m5smg2

btobias

INMATE
15/3/15
Hi please share more pics, maybe larger to see more detail. Thanks

Here are some more. I thought attachments from Picrme were supposed to be full size. It's still in plastic because I'm planning to sell it soon.

V9rDK2.jpg

V9m5Pb.jpg

V9ma43.jpg

V9m3U8.jpg

Last edited:

skils4sale

Horology Curious
21/4/18
Here are some more. I thought attachments from Picrme were supposed to be full size. It's still in plastic because I'm planning to sell it soon.

V9rDK2.jpg

V9m5Pb.jpg

V9ma43.jpg

V9m3U8.jpg

looks great, why are you selling so soon, I plan to make this same purchase in a week

btobias

INMATE
15/3/15
looks great, why are you selling so soon, I plan to make this same purchase in a week

I can add a gen to my collection at a steal price from a friend. These will still be available so I am not too worried it will be back by end of the year.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Damn it looks so good. Even the date and magnification look nice.
If they only would move the 12 o‘clock triangle marker on the dial a tad lower ffs.... This is the only thing holding me back