• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A2824 V3

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I wonder how the rotor is “updated”

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I wonder why they even bother decorating the rotor.

mbserum

Horology Curious
19/4/19

mbserum

Horology Curious
19/4/19
Ignore - newbie! I got it figured out. Anyone have opinion on which one to order from? Both appear to be some of the best - leaning towards puretime.

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
Ignore - newbie! I got it figured out. Anyone have opinion on which one to order from? Both appear to be some of the best - leaning towards puretime.

You should compare their Terms and conditions page. They're both kind of crappy.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Sigh.

We should really consider some kind of mandatory newbie introduction to the forum to avoid those silly statements from cueless people who don’t bother to read just a tiny bit around about how this game is played before puking over some of the most recognized TDs.

Renowned Member
9/12/18
Sigh.

We should really consider some kind of mandatory newbie introduction to the forum to avoid those silly statements from cueless people who don’t bother to read just a tiny bit around about how this game is played before puking over some of the most recognized TDs.

Haha, new member should take some newbie trainings and take a test before They can post outside of newbie section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtputter

6/3/19
Crappy? Why?

Intime gives lower refunds than puretime, which I find crappy. Puretime has a tnc that states they can refund you the btc amount or $ amount at their discretion. So, if btc crashes they can basically just give you back almost nothing. That is the most ridiculous policy I've ever heard of.

Renowned Member
9/12/18
You should compare their Terms and conditions page. They're both kind of crappy.

Bro, you are not buying from amazon.

I personally bought from PT and I love their service. No one is perfect, not me, not our tds and not even amazon.

Before you drew the confusion that our TDS are crappy, you better have a good reason to support it. They are trusted for good reasons.

Reactions: lenart98

rtputter

6/3/19
Bro, you are not buying from amazon.

I personally bought from PT and I love their service. No one is perfect, not me, not our tds and not even amazon.

Before you drew the confusion that our TDS are crappy, you better have a good reason to support it. They are trusted for good reasons.

Someone just asked if he should order from puretime or intime. I'm giving him facts. Go cry about it.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Someone just asked if he should order from puretime or intime. I'm giving him facts. Go cry about it.

Dude none of the TDs offer better conditions. They will refund your money if the factory can’t deliver but they won’t cover CC fees or loss because of conversion between currencies.

Don’t spread your crap about respected dealers around here. Intime and PT are not crappy TDs.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Intime gives lower refunds than puretime, which I find crappy. Puretime has a tnc that states they can refund you the btc amount or $ amount at their discretion. So, if btc crashes they can basically just give you back almost nothing. That is the most ridiculous policy I've ever heard of.

Don't pay in Bitcoin then. Pay by credit card and use a 1-time, online merchant mirrored card #. Most major credit cards allow you to do this now. Before making any purchase, you go into your account and generate the mirrored card #. The merchant can only charge your preset allowed amount on that card #, or refund back to it, but no other charges are allowed on that number. That # also expires within a certain time frame. Zero fraud risk. Problem solved.:)

Reactions: pixel_junkie

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Haha, new member should take some newbie trainings and take a test before They can post outside of newbie section.

I totally second that. Seriously.

Reactions: GTgamo

rtputter

6/3/19
Dude none of the TDs offer better conditions. They will refund your money if the factory can’t deliver but they won’t cover CC fees or loss because of conversion between currencies.

Don’t spread your crap about respected dealers around here. Intime and PT are not crappy TDs.

I didn't say they were crappy TD's. I said they have crappy TnC, which is my opinion.

Also, the newbie thing seems to be a theme when you post on this forum. I've placed several orders with puretime and intime over the past 7 years. I would say the biggest difference between the two is the tnc. Which btw was not the same back in the day. Certain people here are a little too 'newbie' to know though.

Last edited: