• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics have arrived, ARF SD43 2824 V3

13stepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
Hey guys, got my QC pics finally.

Everything looks great except for the date wheel.

Either the date wheel has been installed incorrectly or the font has been printed on it incorrectly.

I feel the numbers are to close to the edge of the dial, specifically the space between the 3 and the dial edge.

I noticed it immediately, it looked funny, couldn't quite place the problem until I compared it to a gen.

What are your thoughts?

m79s7k.jpg

Last edited:

13stepper

10/3/19
I found it as a very minor flaw.

on the wrist it’s unnoticeable.

i would approve and enjoy it

I agree, I should’ve clarified that this isn’t a ‘should I accept or reject thread.’

Looking for others opinions whether or not there is an inconsistency or not that’s all.

Lol I’m knew to this hobby but I’ve already started thinking about searching for a gen date wheel lol.

Just don’t know if the gen date wheel would work with the 2824.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I agree, I should’ve clarified that this isn’t a ‘should I accept or reject thread.’

Looking for others opinions whether or not there is an inconsistency or not that’s all.

Lol I’m knew to this hobby but I’ve already started thinking about searching for a gen date wheel lol.

Just don’t know if the gen date wheel would work with the 2824.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankly speaking, that watch looks stunning.

What dealer did provide you that amazing pic?

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
Looks really good actually and you got one with a date font that isn’t as thick as I’ve been seeing with ARF lately.

irwit

22/1/19
The watch looks great! Its a fake so I think the only thing wrong is your expectation that all these parts would be perfect. I wish arf would do a no date version!

13stepper

10/3/19
Frankly speaking, that watch looks stunning.

What dealer did provide you that amazing pic?

I agree, I'm amazed by the looks of it.

No other then Truetime168. I did my research and based on multiple positive feedback threads regarding her specific care to quality control I knew she was the one.

LOL, I told her to ship it and she put the brakes on and said no first we need to test it then I will ship it. Love it.

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
Link for true time not working. How did you contact her?