• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sea-Dweller 126600 Noob vs ARF video Review in English

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Hey, guys, I've been following This guy on YouTube ///Miro Review/// and I think he tries to become a Trusted Dealer with a website......
And on his chanel, u can see more reviews some SUB noobs and some ARF explorer 1 ..........
But he posted this video about the ARF VS NOOB Sea-Dweller soo for all the ppl who want to buy a Sea Dweller I thought this might be useful so here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wb6fUq7SN8

Tornadowatch

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/19
Hey dear i was looking on his YouTube Chanel is it a honest dealer ?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
idk I didn't buy from him because he didn't become a TD yet but if you want ask him on Instagram ....

Keep pouring the kool-aid!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
^ they ‘might’ trust you with paypal after a couple of transactions. No TD is going to let a forum
noob use paypal - they’ve all been burned in the past.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

Tornadowatch

Banned
28/4/19
I understand but if I ask them you think that’s it could be possible ?

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
I don’t know how to use it
Go do a bit of searching on YouTube and Google /// if you want to know if they will accept Paypal or anything just ask the TD they are sellers they will help you at the end of the day you buy from them not from us soo the questions will be better answered by the TD themselves !!!

Tornadowatch

Banned
28/4/19
Sure i have ask many TD but they told me for new member they can’t

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Sure i have ask many TD but they told me for new member they can’t

And nor should they. Bitcoin, Western Union... forget Paypal. Once they know you and they have a few orders with you then maybe. In the meantime, it ‘aint happening, so stop pushing it.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Well, guys for anyone who is interested this guy Miro made a website I won't link the website cause he's not a TD and I don't watch too break any rules............
Do your search on your own if you want to find his website

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
The video has been deleted. Does anyone remember which dial markers are more creamy in color? The arf or the noob?
Thanks!