• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner ln ARF

taj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
SF
Abduljay is Ryan on here? I was thinking about ordering the noob v9 to compare it to the latest arf but it looks like it’s a pre-order on intime.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: Abduljay

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
hello .... I read so much I didn't take an ARF model but I still don't have the eye to see if there are obvious flaws.
I just want to know if this watch is well made.
You bought from one of the best maker of rolex fakey. And you paid shit load of money for it.
Why spoil your purchase by asking people the flaw of your watch??
I don't get your logic.
You should instead be worry if the Customs in your country would seize your watch.

Reactions: KushBandit

Dom

28/10/18
It's true ... I'm having a lot of trouble. ... I was just afraid I hadn't made the right choice.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Abduljay is Ryan on here? I was thinking about ordering the noob v9 to compare it to the latest arf but it looks like it’s a pre-order on intime.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

ryanwayer this is the man!
Just pm him.
The preorder- I will say is worth the wait
The V9 Looks insane!

Reactions: taj

taj

18/2/19
SF
Awesome
cant wait to see your pics :D

I just received QC pics for the V9 and...besides the fact that I only got like 4 pics (all of which aren’t good angles or lighting) I’m not exactly impressed by the build. Also, I thought this thing was a pre-order? How I got QC pics in like 3 days?

Sent from the RWI App

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I just received QC pics for the V9 and...besides the fact that I only got like 4 pics (all of which aren’t good angles or lighting) I’m not exactly impressed by the build. Also, I thought this thing was a pre-order? How I got QC pics in like 3 days?

Sent from the RWI App

V9 has been around for a while, I don't think it's a pre order, just an old title that was not updated on their website.

QC pics aren't supposed to be magazine pics, so don't expect nice lighting and fancy background. But if you want to check something, you can totally ask for additional pics, just be specific in what you want.

Good luck

Reactions: taj and Abduljay

taj

18/2/19
SF
V9 has been around for a while, I don't think it's a pre order, just an old title that was not updated on their website.

QC pics aren't supposed to be magazine pics, so don't expect nice lighting and fancy background. But if you want to check something, you can totally ask for additional pics, just be specific in what you want.

Good luck

Ahh ok. Didn’t know it had been out already. And I guess I’m used to the QC pics that puretime sends which are extremely thorough.