• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner ln ARF

Dom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/18
Hi everyone, I ask you what this ARF 1 submariner looks like: 1 904L bracelet.
I am not a great expert and I would like your opinion ..... from what I have read it should be a top of the line.
How about?
Thank you

​​​​​​​

Renowned Member
9/12/18
So, what is your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Have you accepted it?
Is against the rules to post QC pics unless there is good reason

Reactions: Abduljay

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
You're lucky, you got an aligned clasp.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dom

28/10/18
I accepted it .... I apologize if I was wrong. ..... I would just like to know if I bought a good watch .... if anyone can point out to me strengths and weaknesses I am grateful

edwinkx

12/11/12
you would really have to be like all of us who spent countless hours reading through new releases/reviews things to spot for and if do your own side by side comparisons it does help to answer your qns. to spoonfeed and make it sound soft, you can't really go wrong with ARF thus wear it in good faith.

Reactions: Spiral_Cabbage

Dom

28/10/18
hello .... I read so much I didn't take an ARF model but I still don't have the eye to see if there are obvious flaws.
I just want to know if this watch is well made.

Reactions: taj

Dom

28/10/18
my english makes bad jokes .... specific that I took an ARF model and I would like to be sure that I made the right choice.
Thanks I wait for opinions

knol

17/8/16
Bezel insert nr's and markers on the left side are not aligned properly which is a common fault with the ARF sub. Not sure why people keep saying the ARF insert is so good.

Reactions: taj

Dom

28/10/18
Meanwhile, thanks for the answer .... is it a very obvious defect or visible to expert eyes? .... then for the rest can it go or are there other defects? You know, however, it's a $ 478 watch and I wish I had spent it well.

Dom

28/10/18
guys I was hoping to get more help ... a forum also serves to understand and be helped

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Sometimes, you have to do your own homework. It can be fun to discover things on your own.
BTW, you have a good rep with minor flaws that cannot be easily detected from a meter away.
Enjoy it.

Dom

28/10/18
Art Tic .... I did some research because I bought this watch after studying the most suitable movement for me and the factory. .... then for the rest I would like to be helped to understand strengths and weaknesses.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Sub is VRF or Noob by miles, for your next buy.
And also, Do Not upload QC pics before accepted.
Its illegal here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dom

28/10/18
in many readings made it was preferred ARF to Noob and VRF ... also the TD recommended it to me. .... that's why I want to know what you prefer vrf.
For the photos I apologized even if the watch is on its way to my house.