• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where do you buy your gen parts?

SingG990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/15
Where do other forum members buy Gen Crystals, Dials etc?
Ive checked Ebay and chrono24 looking for a gen 116234 crystal, or a 116619 dial (probably will never find this one) and was curious if the community has any other resources.

Sedonut

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/7/17
For Gen parts I find deals on ebay, that said, I can look for many years to find what I want. I consider it like a treasure hunt. As with many things in life, if you are in a hurry, you could lose your tail.

Reactions: KushBandit

watchengsketch

21/5/17
Yup, ebay. I'll buy random parts even if I don't have a build in mind yet if I see a good deal.

SingG990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/15
Im struggling to find a gen crystal for the 126334 ARF so was curious if im looking in the right places

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Ask some of the guys on this forum like GrimlockTime and BananaSplit. They sell lots of new genuine Rolex parts in the sales section. Maybe they have access to items we rarely see. Just an idea.

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Be patient...I’ve been scouting eBay, Chrono24 and the m2m rep forums...it takes time. Eg, got a gen DSSD crystal from m2m, including the donor watch, for half the price of the crystal alone on eBay and Chrono24.
Usually you get better luck with Rolex, price is the only issue...other brands are harder/more scarce and much more pricey (Patek or Vacheron).

Reactions: Bails78

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London
Be patient...I’ve been scouting eBay, Chrono24 and the m2m rep forums...it takes time. Eg, got a gen DSSD crystal from m2m, including the donor watch, for half the price of the crystal alone on eBay and Chrono24.
Usually you get better luck with Rolex, price is the only issue...other brands are harder/more scarce and much more pricey (Patek or Vacheron).

mumum Who did you get your Gen DSSD Crystal from please?