Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Back in the game with Noob DAYTONA 116500 904L & VRF 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC 904L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the game with Noob DAYTONA 116500 904L & VRF 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC 904L

Evening all. Been out of the rep game for well over a year now and thought I might start playing again.

After a lot of reading, which only led to confusion I ordered a Noob 116500 white dial and the VRF 116610 LV.

I know these are not perfect, but a pretty solid start back in to the world of reps.

Looking forward to comparing the feel and finish of these reps with my gen 2014 SD4k and Sky Dweller when it arrives(12 months on wait list already and it wont be here till September/October)

Took about 2 days from payment for QC photos to arrive and I have approved them.

All looked pretty good. Impressed with the 116500 dial, only real let down was the bezel and that's not too bad in real life. Understand I need the ARF one if I want to change out.

Will post photos when they arrive.

It's good to be back

Originally posted by chris9 View Post
    Evening all. Been out of the rep game for well over a year now and thought I might start playing again.

After a lot of reading, which only led to confusion I ordered a Noob 116500 white dial and the VRF 116610 LV.

I know these are not perfect, but a pretty solid start back in to the world of reps.

Looking forward to comparing the feel and finish of these reps with my gen 2014 SD4k and Sky Dweller when it arrives(12 months on wait list already and it wont be here till September/October)

Took about 2 days from payment for QC photos to arrive and I have approved them.

All looked pretty good. Impressed with the 116500 dial, only real let down was the bezel and that's not too bad in real life. Understand I need the ARF one if I want to change out.

Will post photos when they arrive.

It's good to be back
    The general case shape of the Noob 116500 is not really right either, although they had improved their dial on the V2, I would wait for the rumoured ARF V3 apparently with working 4130 before I buy anything.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back !

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
      The general case shape of the Noob 116500 is not really right either, although they had improved their dial on the V2, I would wait for the rumoured ARF V3 apparently with working 4130 before I buy anything.

I didn’t hear anything about it. You mean that ARF is going to make their own super clone ? (As noob with their SA4130?)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
      ZF - JLC Master Ultra Thin Moonphase w/ Gen strap
      Noob Sub V7 LV 2836-2 (sold)

Comment

Any idea when that could get released?

Comment

Rumored? never heard of that before. What's your source?

Noob invested millions in developing the 4130, and it took them more than 2 years, i don't think ARF would release its so soon, if ever.

Comment

True. But there will always a v2 or v9. Not looking for perfection, just some fun

Comment

welcome back mate
              Check out my section for premium quality AP,Rolex, LW, Pam and other straps

My Instagram - for more daily updates and sneak peeks

Comment

Comment

Noob would price theirs around sub 400 usd and that would kill arf's profit should they decide to do so.

Comment

Daytona has arrived and pretty amazed by it. LV should be here tomorrow.
                    Will post photos over Easter weekend

Comment

Originally posted by chris9 View Post
                      Daytona has arrived and pretty amazed by it. LV should be here tomorrow.
                      Will post photos over Easter weekend
                      So will you post some pics ? Curious to see those watches and to have your feedback

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
                      ZF - JLC Master Ultra Thin Moonphase w/ Gen strap
                      Noob Sub V7 LV 2836-2 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X