• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie questions for someone looking to get into the game

bathvader

Looking Around
6/4/19
Hi all, please excuse my newbie questions.

I am planning a low-level build based on a Cartel case, but so far I’ve only been able to find the entire watch rep from TDs. Is there any way I can get the Cartel case as-is?

Thanks in advance!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hi all, please excuse my newbie questions.

I am planning a low-level build based on a Cartel case, but so far I’ve only been able to find the entire watch rep from TDs. Is there any way I can get the Cartel case as-is?

Thanks in advance!

you might try silix , they used to sell cases , or M2M

Reactions: Mendota

bathvader

Looking Around
6/4/19

Checking them out now, thanks! I’ve considered M2M but I’m waiting out till I’m at a higher level of experience. I’m both excited and scared to venture into the deep.

Sent from the RWI App

bathvader

Looking Around
6/4/19

Checking them out now, thanks! I’ve considered M2M but I’m waiting out till I’m at a higher level of experience. I’m both excited and scared to venture into the deep.

Sent from the RWI App

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
I'm new, too. Not building due to my hands being too shaky, but I'm still trying to learn the in's & out's of builds.
Check out the TD's and read all the build threads (there are a lot of them). Best wishes!
Post lots of photos once you finish your build.