• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[MR factory] Mickey Mouse Daytona

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Finally a fun watch was repped..
I have been looking for a Mickey Mouse dial but all the options out there were too expensive (800+$ for a custom made dial)..

MR factory just made this one with A7750 movement.
Doubt that Noob will ever rep this dial..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Wonder if this dial would fit the noob Daytona.

I don't think it would - this one is for the A7750 mvt while the Noob is a replica of the 4130 mvt and if I am not mistaken there are differences in subdial spacing..

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
"Fun watch" precisely describes this release. The black dial Daytona is hard to read as it is but with this "decoration" is completely illegible.

hm11esh

4/9/18
I don't think it would - this one is for the A7750 mvt while the Noob is a replica of the 4130 mvt and if I am not mistaken there are differences in subdial spacing..

that's a shame as if it was a direct swap then you would have a high quality Mickey Mouse Daytona.

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
Possible I think, the arf dial is built on top of a 7750 and it can be swapped onto noob after the dial is shaved.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Possible I think, the arf dial is built on top of a 7750 and it can be swapped onto noob after the dial is shaved.

That would be really interesting to know. Somehow I tought that the subdials are spaced differently and that was the reason why it couldn’t be done. Would like to be wrong..

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I hate to jump in on a (minor) necropost like this... But when I looked at this dial I thought, "Yeah, these cartoon dials are fun - but why the hell have they made Mickey Mouse's face pink?!" So off I went to Google, to check that Mickey's face is white like my mind's eye view... only to find that Mickey Mouse's face is... pink. WTF? It changed at some point, and I never even noticed.

Although it's really not the same baby pink that MRF chose for this dial. And the quality of the printing looks pretty ropy.

Normscoffee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
I hate to jump in on a (minor) necropost like this... But when I looked at this dial I thought, "Yeah, these cartoon dials are fun - but why the hell have they made Mickey Mouse's face pink?!" So off I went to Google, to check that Mickey's face is white like my mind's eye view... only to find that Mickey Mouse's face is... pink. WTF? It changed at some point, and I never even noticed.

Although it's really not the same baby pink that MRF chose for this dial. And the quality of the printing looks pretty ropy.

That's funny. I did the exact same thing I love disney. I just never noticed, I guess.