• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

rep Daytonas with empty center pinion holes. How to make it solod (filled)?

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Long story short. I heard that the gen daytonas have solid center pinions, which means that the "holes" are filled, while the reps, the noob ones in particular as I have the noob daytona, have empty center pinion holes. If you have a rep daytona you will see what I mean.

Is there any way we can mod this? Assuming that swapping in a gen movement is not an option. Thanks guys.

iwantaprettywatch

Known Member
1/8/16
Long story short. I heard that the gen daytonas have solid center pinions, which means that the "holes" are filled, while the reps, the noob ones in particular as I have the noob daytona, have empty center pinion holes. If you have a rep daytona you will see what I mean.

Is there any way we can mod this? Assuming that swapping in a gen movement is not an option. Thanks guys.

This is one of the main tells that we have. I think the community has enough experts to come up with a solution without us having to go gen hands. I'm guessing it may not look too well finished if we mod it though. The best but most impractical way is for someone to actually produce the caps ontop.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
except gen no, i am not aware of any aftermarket ones that good

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Buy hands after from ebay,have solid center pinion...