• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Women’s Rep Rolex Datejust 26 28 31

Tomsquad419

Known Member
21/7/15
Hi - I’ve been on this forum for a while and have taken a hiatus but decided I’d like to get back into the rep game. I am considering purchasing another Rolex or Panerai for myself. My first purchasing was a GMT II from Ryan at Intime back in 2016. Before I go hunting for my next watch I figured I would get the misus something and I’ve exhausted the search function but haven’t come up with much.

Im surprised there isn’t much of a market for women’s rep. However, has anyone purchased one and if so who creates the best?

I am looking for a SS/YG datejust. Will there be any issues with the YG filled / plating?

Are there any quality issues going down to a 26/28mm watch? Would it be better to stick with the larger 31? My wife has really small wrists.

Does know if you can get a dial with different markers? I noticed most women’s reps have the diamond markers or bezel which I feel is a dead give away. I would opt for a fluted bezel with Roman numerals or regular markers but haven’t seen anything like this yet in the rep world. I feel id go for an ETA movement as well. Can these be custom done? Does anyone recommend a particular TD?

Any help with the womens datejusts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Tomsquad419

Known Member
21/7/15
Thanks for the reply. I noticed that one and have perused through a few dealers. I’m looking for two tone Though. SS and YG. Anything to be wary of with yellow gold?

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
Just that it can wear off, but if its a jubilee bracelet with an ss clasp, you should be ok

Tomsquad419

Known Member
21/7/15
It should be a jubilee with hidden clasp.

So i've done more digging around a found a few suitable reps. Any opinion on these vendors?

Perfect Watches / Perfect Clones - https://perfectwatches.io/product/rolex-datejust-white-ladies-79173/ Any experience with this dealer- I believe the guys name is Joshua? Is it legit and a trusted dealer? I saw on another forum (RWG.bz) a rep that came from here and there were pretty good reviews.

TrustyTime - http://www.trustytime.club/index.ph...d=2756&zenid=1b6402374344642a1d505bac521c0dfa Any experience with this dealer- I believe the guys name is Andrew. I feel like I haven't heard much about this deal as well... just a few mentions on RWG.biz. They have a huge selection and just about every DJ variation.

BP Factory -> TS Station - https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=2240 - Thoughts on this rep? Comes from the BP Factory. Is that noteworthy?

Are all of these coming from the same factories? Anything to be wary of between each factory? Would you go AR, BP, Noob or another online vendor?

Sorry in advance - still a bit new at this and it seems A LOT has changed since I have last been online.

Tomsquad419

Known Member
21/7/15
Any thoughts on a particular factory? And how do you choose a specific dealer to go through? They all carry the same items from the factories, correct? What makes one better than the other?

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
Jubilee rep never done perfect in smaller scale, it will always be noticed

If you r looking for an “everyday use” u should go with steel Not gold or 2tone as both will not last and can easily spotted as rep

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tomsquad419

Known Member
21/7/15
What is noticeable about the smaller jubilee? Lucky me but the wife only wears gold which is why she wants two tone.. she feels the all gold is a bit more flashy.

Has no one ordered a women’s Rolex rep and have any feedback?

nyriyadh

Known Member
9/4/12
What is noticeable about the smaller jubilee? Lucky me but the wife only wears gold which is why she wants two tone.. she feels the all gold is a bit more flashy.

Has no one ordered a women’s Rolex rep and have any feedback?

My wife had a 28mm 2tone junilee and it didn’t last long, it was noticeable and rose gold was looks like copper

From my point view The first medlink in small junilee never get carved perfect as gen.

Cartier reps for ladies are super or go for rolex 36mm and above

yangrle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/19
I am also considering starting one, maybe there is a better opinion? bestluxurysale this??